chapter four :kuro

________by kuro!!!_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Everything Edited By: Liana
____________________________________________________________________________________
More wolves surrounded the two, the first wolf seemed to be the pack's leader, and it started to talk. Which made Liana and I quite dumbfounded.

''Leave now." Said one of the wolves, I was so confused. 'Wow I 've never seen a wolf talk before...' I think to myself. I was deep in thought, fascinated yet confused at the same time. Feeling a hand grab my arm, I started to run alongside Liana. Snapping me out of my thoughts.

Stepping on branches and rocks, I turned my head to see the pack of wolves chasing us both. Liana then turned a corner near a tree.
she let go as she tripped over a root of a tree.

''Liana!!'' I yelled as the said girl laid on the ground, it was to late for a rescue as the wolves where already hovering over Liana. ''Go! Get away!'' Liana kept yelling, but I fell to my knees, as I saw the wolves rip my best friend to pieces. Her screaming echoing in the distance as I could do nothing. The pack of wolves ripped her limb from limb and I just couldn't watch anymore. I covered my ears as I knelt down.

Tears filled my eyes and my vision became blurry. What was going on? I kept questioning to myself, a lump in my throat forming.

Is this what we get for running away? I thought to myself, just then a wolf started to approach me, it didn't growl. The next thing that happened surprised me, though not as much as the shock from seeing my best friend trying not to cry and scream, but failing as she was tortured by being eaten alive.

It was silent.

''Little girl, we are the gate keepers that guards a 'gate' to the world you two desire.'' The wolf said softly.

My tears rolled down my cheeks, but I was still listening to the wolf, too scared to look at them. What exactly came out of the wolves mouth shocked me.

''You are probably wondering why we killed your friend, we did so because that is one of the punishments for the sin you both committed.'' The wolf kept explaining.

Confusion corrupted my mind. ''There is a ritual we know of to send you to the world, don't worry about your friend, she will be there, We shall tell you no more. Find out your purpose in the world on your own.'' The pack's leader, or Alpha said.

And with that I fell into darkness, not before hearing the sound of a wolves dying howl.

So that's what the ritual is, huh. So cruel, I hate it. Why sacrifice for punishment.

---()()()---

I woke up on cold ground. I opened my eyes as they were greeted by a rays of sunlight. Wait I'm outside! And it's day! I yelled in my mind, while getting up. ''Ugh, my head hurts.'' I heard a groan from behind me. Turning my head to see, wait ehhh!?!

''Who are you!'' The stranger and I said at the same time, we then eyed each other. Why is the stranger is animated? I questioned in my mind. That voice is all to familiar...

''Kuro/Liana?'' We both questioned at the same time, then our eyes widened..

I started to glomp Liana who fell to the ground. ''H-hey Kuro...'' Liana tried to object but then started giggling. ''Why are we animated?'' I questioned Liana after pulling away from my best friend.

''Wait i remember.....oh, I got nothing.'' I said with a pout, Liana sighed. We then both looked around.

''Wait we're on Whales island!'' I shouted, luckily we both were in a forest, so hopefully no one could hear us. This time Liana didn't cover her ears, but her eyes widened as she pointed. Then turning my head to the direction Liana pointed at which was at someone... OMG.

''Omg omg I-'' Liana covered my mouth before I was about to fangirl and shout out the boy's name. Which those actions then caught the boy's attention, he turned his head.

Gon was perched on the tree, trying to catch the lord of the lake. He then had a smile plastered on his cheek, so wide that I could see his teeth.

He then jumped down from the tree, I licked Liana's hand. ''Ewww, Kuro!'' Liana exclaimed as she wiped her hand on my sweater. I giggled in response.

Gon was now a foot away, still having a nice smile on his face. Omg he is so kawaii ! I shouted in my head. This time I couldn't control myself. I started squealing, ''Your so kawaii, omg, omg!'' I shouted as Liana face palmed while sighing.

I regret nothing, as pounced on the said boy and he fell to the ground. Pressing my cheek on his cheek poking his belly and pinching his cheeks.... This is indeed no dream.

Liana then pulled me away from Gon, making me pout in response. Gon then stood up, his face held confusion but then replaced with a smile. ''I'm sorry about that, my friend is just weird...'' Liana spoke up as she nudged me.

''Oww!'' I complained to her nudging. Then my eyes widened. -_- I could be a bit slow. Wait so if this is the gon, and he is trying to catch the big fish, that means he is going to take the hunters exam! I thought while screaming in my mind.

''I'm going to meet Killuaaa!'' I accidentally yelled, earning another nudge and glare from Liana. Then flowers and hearts started to appear around me, as I started to fantasize about Killua and I....

''Who's killua?'' Questioned Gon. I forgot he was even here as I screamed and fell to the ground.. -_-

''Are you okay?'' Gon questioned as Liana helped me up with a dumbfounded expression. ''What was that?'' Liana questioned holding the same expression from earlier. ''Ehehehe.'' I giggled while scratching the back of my head.

Just realizing something, my hair was shorter. And my hair feels much more softer than it's usual tangled mess.

Gon then spoke up, breaking the awkward atmosphere. ''Whats your name? I'm Gon Freecss!'' Gon said in excitement, well I already knew that.

But of course Gon didn't know that I knew him....

''I'm Kuro, let's be the best of friends!'' I shouted while poking Gon's cheeks. He then laughed while turning to Liana.

"I'm Liana.'' Liana replied simply while shaking Gon's hand.

Looking at the tree where Gon sat, I noticed that something was pulling on his rod.

''Hey Gon you caught something!'' I yelled. ''Ehhh, ohh!'' Gon shouted as he headed towards the tree along with Liana and I.

We're gonna help Gon catch the lord of the lake! I thought to myself with a smile. We all, but Liana that is, then pulled on the fishing pole. ''Wow this monster is really strong!'' I shouted, but to my surprise I wasn't really struggling much. And only to see that Gon was struggling.

The 'fish' then flew out of the water. ''Yay!'' Gon, And I shouted as it landed on the ground. Liana just did a single clap with her hands. The giant fish landed with a big -THUMP-.

-()()()-

''Wow it's huge!'' some by standards said while looking at the fish that, Liana, Gon and I caught. Though Liana barely helped. I pouted, Liana was eeevvviiilllllll... and meeaaaannnnn.

Some other people made more comments. ''Wow where did these girls come from, did they help him, they are so pretty!'' Said more people as the looked at us. Am i that pretty? I questioned, then again I never looked in a mirror yet.

I could tell that this is the start of our giant adventure, and I can't wait!

Just wish I could remember everything... I only remember my past appearance in the... real world? And that's it! Ugh, what had happened?

Find out what that sin is.

Huh? What sin?

Just do it.
____________________________________________________
by :kawaii kuro