chapter fourteen: Kuro

Hi, It's Kuro here.

Will let's continue!

Unknown Object
_________________________________________________________________________________

The man's arm flew off! 'Wow I wonder how it would feel if my arm did something like that.' I thought to myself, before feeling a poke on my cheek.
Turning to see. "Yas snow ball?" I questioned turning to the said Killua, this time he didn't look that irritated.
"It's your turn." Killua said with a worried look. I pat his head and walked towards the platform.
Along with one of the prisoners.

"Be careful Kuro!" Liana shouted so i could hear her. "I will!!" I shouted back as the others held their ears.
"Stop shouting baka and focus on your fight!" Killua shouted irritated.
"Ok!" Shouting back once more, as everyone sweatdropped.

"She never listens.." Leorio sighed. With a worried look.

"This match will be settled on mathematics!" The said prisoner, said while taking off his cloak.
To reveal a guy in glasses. "Oh no were screwed!" Kurapika, Leorio, And Killua shouted at the same time.

As Gon had a determined face on. And Liana sighed. Knowing whats next.
"Ok glasses guy!" I shouted The guy smirked. "I'm ryu, we will be settling on equations." Ryu said with a smirk.
I just yawned in reply.

"here's the problem 4(9x * 7) + 5(6x * 4) ". Ryu said with a smirk, as Kuro yawned. "ok first i use the distributive property, 4 * 9 = 36 , 4 * 7 = 28 so = 36x *7
+ 5( 6x * 4) = 30x * 20 and now i multiply the coefficients! equaling 36x * 30x = 1080x then the variables! now then 9 * 20 = 180 so the over all answer is : 1080x * 180, since you cant multiply a coefficient and variable they stay the same!

Everyone in the room looked shocked. "Wow Kuro isn't an idiot after all." Killua said with a blank expression. Everyone turned to Kurapika who had a shocked look.

(I made up this problem, yes It is correct and in rl I i'm good at math if I say so myself)
"It's correct.." Kurapika trailed off. "Yes indeed." Ryu replied blankly
"Liana, did you teach here?" Killua questioned with a blank expression. "y-yes." Liana stutter . Knowing that she sucks at math.
"Oh that explains it." Kurapika replied, as Kuro came back.

Now it was Kurapika's turn. I came back to the platform, to still see everyone, but Kurapika's shocked expressions.
"So Liana can you answer this one problem?" I questioned as the said girl gulped.

Knowing that i heard her little lie back there. "Sure." Liana replied a bit nervous.
"Why are you nervous?" Gon questioned with a confused look. "I'm not, spill the problem Kuro." Liana said.

During all that know one other then Leorio was actually paying attention to Kurapika's fight..
"Ok!" I shouted before pausing. "Kuro, whats the problem?" Liana asked with an irritated look.

I smirked before answering. 'oh i forgot what i was gonna say, I'll just give her an easy one.' I thought to myself as the smirk faded.
"Ok, so what is 9 x 9 + 3 - 8 ?" I questioned as Liana had no idea. She was sweating before she replied.
"61?" Liana replied more like questioned.

As Killua, and Gon turned to me. I started laughing. "Ha,ha,ha! It's 76!" I shouted as Snow ball And Gon sweatdropped.
"Oh so you lied, I still can believe Kuro is smart.." Killua trailed off. While eyeing me.
"Are you an alien?" He questioned, more like interrogated me.

"Yeah, I'm out of this world!" I shouted as Liana scolded me. "so- . We all where interrupted by the ringing noise, that as the points.

'I completely forgot about the fight.' I thought to myself with a sweatdrop. Kurapika came over, from the platform.
Looking at the score. We won, and the platform led to another room, where the 5 of us have to spend our 50 hours in.