chapter thirteen: Liana

Hello~! Liana is baaacckkkk!!! And, yes.
Two good writers = One good book
Who agrees?
:D
Unknown Object
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

---()()()---

We were in the Trick Tower by now, I had made sure that Tonpa wasn't with us. When we fell into the room, it wasn't the roomiest room I have ever been in. I was the last one to go through the hole, I wished to have some cushions for the fall, and the person I landed on was Kurapika.

"Ouch..." We all said, Leorio was complaining a lot. While everyone else either fought back, like Killua, or just calmly got up, like me and Kurapika. And others that did something different... like Kuro. Who stayed on top of Killua.

Once the examiner finished explaining what we were to do, everyone got up to get one of the wrist band things. I hadn't payed attention to what they were called.

There was an X and an O on it. Hugs and Kisses was the first thing that came to mind. I blushed slightly at the thought. The first person that came to mind was Kurapika, though I tried not to make it as obvious as Kuro was making it. I've sorta lost my crush on Kurapika

"Liana, are you all right?" Said a voice from the left of me, I turned my head to see Kurapika staring worriedly at me. I stuttered in my response, "Y-yeah, why do you ask?" To my surprise Kurapika put his hand on my forehead, "You seem a little hot..." He then realized what he was doing, and in turn flushed a bright red. He was more like a girl than I thought...

He called me hot... I thought to myself. Even though I knew he didn't mean it that way.

Over the time I had been in Hunter x Hunter I had bonded with Kurapika a little more. We both loved books and so that was the main thing we talked about. People call me street-smart even though I loved books. People call Kuro book-smart even though she hates books... That was the only thing that really confused me, though I knew the actual meaning, I feel like they should give it another words so it doesn't spike up confusing in people such as Kuro.

"Oh, yeah. I'm fine." I responded a little late. Kurapika nodded his head, "If you feel bad just tell us. If you get sick that would be bad..."

Would it really? "Haha, yeah." I answered quietly, which was even quieter when compared to Kuro's loud voice.

I ignored all the bickering everyone was making, noticeably Leorio and Killua, with sometimes Kuro. I just choose whichever one the majority of the people choose. So I didn't get caught in the--

DAMN IT HOW COULD I FORGET!?

We were going to have to fight! I visible paled, which was a drastic change. From burning red hot to pale blue sky. Kurapika looked at me weirdly again, "You sure you aren't feeling bad?" I nodded my head. Kurapika didn't seem convinced.

I still didn't know how to fight and Kuro never thinks about whats about to happen. She's not going to think about how she will fight! Which, if I think about it, she won't have to fight, she might get something like, something easy...

We approached the arena... if it could be called that. I put my hands in my pocke-- Wait. There was something there.

When I detached my hand from my pocket, what came with my hand was a whip. A pretty long one at that too. In my other hand was a gun, it seemed like a simple weapon but... Was this nen!? I questioned myself, because when I grabbed it something weird flew throughout my body. A weird sensation.

Gon leaned over to me, "Wow! Those are cool!" He looked on in excitement. I sweat dropped, Was this from Hisoka? I immediately dispelled the thought. No way would Hisoka help me. Unless...