chapter twelve:Kuro

Hi, It's Kuro here! I hope you have enjoyed this story so far, Liana and I have been trying our best on this book!

So please enjoy!! Also forget what Liana said, she is a great writer and i bet all of you agree on this!

Now on with this chapter.

_________________________​________________________

Since everyone failed the second phase, just like in the anime we all get another chance.
Looking over the cavern before me, my breathing hitched a bit. I trembled on the inside. 'Calm down Kuro you can do this.'
I thought to myself, before feeling a hand grab my wrist. Turning my head to see a smiling Liana.

"It's ok, remember Kuro think of killua.." Liana trailed off whispering the last part.
I nodded. " Let's do this together." Liana then added as i smiled in reply.

Once menchi was done demonstrating, it was everyones turn to jump.
" Ok Kuro, i'll count one.....two......jump!" Liana shouted, as soon as she said. Merely shouted the last word, the two of us jumped on instinct.

"Omg I'm flying!" I shouted before, grabbing a web along with Liana who was right next to me.
Then along with Gon, Killua, Leorio, And Kurapika.

They all smiled at us, then not so soon after other applicants jumped some fell to their deaths.

---OOO---

Once everyone finished boiling their eggs we all started to enjoy them.

"Omg you need to try this Liana!" I shouted at my friend, she flinched this time because i was right beside her.
"How many times do i have to tell you that I have one of my own?!" Liana shouted back irritated at this.

"But someone else's food always tastes better!" I shouted back, before Liana could protest i took a bite of her egg.

"Kuro!" Liana shouted as she started chasing me. " Hehehehe~." I giggled while looking at Liana, and not watching where I was going.

Big mistake, I came crashing into someone falling to the ground along with that person. "Owww." I whined while opening my eyes.
To meet snow balls. "Oh hi snow ball." I greeted the said Killua, as he shot an irritated look.
"Whats wrong my snow ball?" I questioned with a blank expression like nothing had happend.

Still on top of the said boy, not even realizing it.... "This is the problem!" Killua shouted as he looked up at me.
I still looking back at him with my blank expression. "What is the problem?" I questioned again, this time blinking two times and tilting my head.

"Get off of me, your really heavy you know?!" Killua complained. " Thank you, i eat lots of chocolates..." I trailed of.
While getting of the said boy. Holding a hand out as he took it.

'Wait where are my chocolates?' I questioned in my head with a worried look. letting go of Killua's hand subconsciously.

Him falling to the ground, with an confused look. As he hit his head. Me being me didn't not even noticed.
As i kept walking in search of the chocolates.
"Hey!" Killua shouted as he chased after me, i started running on instinct.

"Why are you running?!" Killua questioned as he tailed behind me.
"Aren't we playing tag?" I questioned looking back. "No baka, you dropped your phone." Killua replied.
" Oh i did?" I questioned while stopping, making Killua bump into my back.

Turning my head to meet Killua's eyes. " here." Killua said while holding his hand out in a fist.

I looked at the boy with a blank expression. Then I grabbed his fist, as killua opened his hand, then plucked my forehead.
"Oww!" I complained as Killua had his cat expression on.
Thats what you get for having me worried, baka!" Killua shouted. "Your mean!" I shouted while sticking my tongue out.

He did the same, before we both looked back at eachother then laughed. I play fully punched his arm, as gon approached us.
"Now that you couple had your moment it's time to get on the airship before it leaves." Gon said pointing to the airship.
Killua and I blushed at what gon said.

As we all raced each other to the airship. 'I haven't been this happy in a long time.' i thought to myself with a smile while running to the airship.

--OOOO--

Now that bean was explaining on what to do for the next couple of hours, before the airship landed. And blah blah blah.
I wasn't paying attention. As i was accompanied by my chocolates.
Smiling as i ate them. "Can I have some?" Killua questioned as he approached me, I sat beside Liana.
"Sure!" I shouted, earning scolds from my sides.

I gave the boy the box, as he gladly took it. Laughing at him when he realizes that the box is empty.
He glared at me, as i turned away from him and to Liana.
Liana was talking to Kurapika about some books.

I poked her belly, earning her attention. She scolded me for interrupting her time with Kurapika.

"He's wearing a suit." I said while pointing at bean. My expression changed into a fascinated one. As Liana sighed.
"He always wore a suit, what did you think he was naked?" Liana said as she nudge me.

Then the thoughts of picturing the bean guy naked corrupted my mind.
"Why did you have to say that Liana, now you have me thinking about him you know naked!" I shouted earning looks from our way.
As Liana punched me.

"who?" Gon asked from my side. "Oh nothing, no one." I replied with a chuckle, as in the corner of my eyes Killua eyed me.
"Stop shouting." Liana said in a quite tone. Even though she knows that is never going to be possible.
After Bean finished talking, everyone went to their separate ways on the airship.

Killua excitedly turned to Gon and I. " Hey Gon, Kuro lets go explore the airship!" Killua said as Gon and i nodded.

"You kids have so much energy, I'm going to hit the sack." Leorio said with less effort.
"Same here." Kurapika replied, as I looked at Liana with a smirk making her blush.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" Liana questioned with a blush.
I just giggled. "Will Liana, i'm going with gon and snow ball!" I shouted as killua had an irk mark on his head, but then let it go.
"Have fun!" I shouted, while running off with Killua and Gon.
And giggling all the way down the hallway.

____________________________________________________________________
kawaii kuro here, i hope you enjoyed this chapter! Dont forget to fav comment, follow and share this story.
Check out my other stories if you will! Bye bye!!!!!