chapter eight: Kuro! !!

hai!! IT's kuro here i hope you have enjoyed the story!

Now on with my part! The picture is me in hunter x hunter >>>>
Unknown Object

_____________________please listen, it fits kuro's personality___________________________

'Well it's time to look for my dear snow ball~' Thinking to myself, before a thought corrupted my mind...

"where would liana be..." I questioned no one in particular, merely talking to myself as i continued walking my search for my 'snow ball'
"don't worry kuro she will be all good.." i trailed off, while eating some chocolates.
Sometimes i would have a 'small' habit of thinking about something completely opposite of what i was suppose to do...
Or just having my mind some where else.

Liana... she would always understand me, while no one else could.
Sh'e like the strawberry, and i being the chocolate on the end of it...

'i really love chocolate strawberries.., wait what was i suppose to look for again?' i questioned while scowling my mind.

Sometimes i wish that i could easily find my snow ball~ referring to killua, then again it wouldn't be like i would just bump into him.

'What should i tell him, ask his name... i mean if i act like liana she would probably be the cool one in the situation..
me on the other hand when it came to approaching people.... it never really worked.'

Now a little brief memory corrupted my thoughts once more....

"oh it's the new girl, look kuro." Lisa said, she and i use to be friends, until she found out i stole her chocolates.
"im going to go ask if we can become friends!" i shouted as lisa smiled

Approaching the new girl, she had blonde hair and looked pretty to me.

As soon as i was close anoth she was indeed pretty..... The girl was sitting on a swing in the playground, the swing wasn't swinging but stood still.

"hi my name is kuro!" I shouted with a smile.... The girl then turned her head towards me, from gazing at brandon one of the boys in my class.
"whats yours!!?'' i questioned, the girl then started to cry......

"whats wrong..?'' I trailed off, i tried to pat her back but the girl then backed away from me.

"i hate loud people, leave me alone!" the girl half yelled As she ran away
I turned my head, my gaze looked down at the floor....

"wow that was really mean kuro." Said riena as she chased after the new girl.
I was confused.

'what did i do wrong?' I questioned as i looked at the ground.
"i didn't even get her name..." I trailed off.

The rest of the day i was confused on what i did wrong, and that day forth i was never confident on making new friends.

Until i met liana.....

(that was like two years before meeting Liana)

"will i hope i get much luck, i need to find snow ball." saying outloud... While eating more chocolates.
"wha- im all out of chocolates?!" I question yelled, as my voice echoed through the tunnel, gaining even more looks from the applicants.

Digging through my bag, A smile plastered on my face getting out another box of pocky.
And eating them with glee, and continuing on my search for my snow ball~

From behind me, i could her a boy saying. "hey, wait!" Turning my head to the direction of where the voice came from.

0-0..........................................................

''......................'' I was speechless, my breathe hitched at that very moment at the sight of the male before me...

"snow ball?" I questioned as the boy (killua) Gave me a confused look, I then trailed my eyes to his hand it held one of my pocky boxes...
Trying my best not to fangirl at the moment... 'calm down kuro, what would liana do..' I kept repeating in my head.

As the said killua approached me, my pocky sticks in his hand.

clearing my throat for speech, once the boy opened his mouth.
"you dropped these, do you mind if i have some?" questioned killua.

"Um sure..." I wish that i answered the boy like that -_-

Nope it came out more like this................

"sure if you play the pocky game!" i shouted with glee... that was a mistake, but shocked me as well.
A blush corrupted killua's cheeks, but then he spoke up again.

(a/n: if you dont know what the pocky game is look it up -_-)

"fine." Killua said as he got out a pocky stick, sticking one end in his mouth.
I watched as he did so, following the same expectation... as i bit the other end of the stick.

Now our face's are inch's apart...My face held a blush along with killua...
Luckily not a lot of people where around, but the two of us both did earn a few gazes in our direction.

I then started to bit on the rest of the pocky, thank cake that it broke in the middle.
As i ate the rest with glee, Killua said the same.

' this girl is interesting.' Killua thought to himself, he gained no expression on his face just a pink blush.
I then turned my gaze to the blushing killua.

A cheeky smile formed on my lips, the next question was more unexpected, from a stranger that is...

"nee snow ball can i touch your hair it's so fluffy~" I sang a little, this time it wasn't that loud either....
"wha-what?" Killua questioned, gaining a confused look from me.

"i just asked you if i could touch your hair, did you not hear me?" i questioned, as now the boy looks more irritated.
"No i heard you, i mean why would you ask a strange question to someone you have just met?" Killua asked, sharing the same expression.

" i dont know, why would i?'' I questioned him, with the same question my gaze now taking the ceiling of the tunnel.

"it's pointless." someone from behind me said, the voice all to familiar.
"Liana!" i shouted with a smile, as liana smiled back.

"what my friend here is trying to say, is that she is kuro and whats your name?" liana said while looking at killua
"Im killua." Killua said simply, as he looked back at me.

"So you know her?" Killua questioned, my face held a dumbfounded expression liana sweatdropped.

'Oh no he caught the kuro..' Liana thought with a face palm...

_______________________________________________________________

I hope you have enjoyed reader!