chapter two: Kuro

hai its kuro-chan!!!! i hope you enjoy this chapter, both liana and i decided to write a book like this. also because i didn't see much
of these. All this well be due to our personalities and stuff!!

What are you doing still reading this?

Grammar/spelling/etc edited by: Liana
_________________________________________________________________

It's now dawn, as Liana and I decided to sleep over at my house. We both were packing up, getting ready for our 'escape' out of this horrid place we call home.

(A/N wow, i dont even know what horrid means! thats a new vocab word for now on!
now on with the story!)

"Liana!" I shouted from the other room, I saw her flinch a little. "Jeez Kuro, lower you voice. Do you want your parents to hear you?" Liana said while covering her ears. Laughing in response, I then say, "No silly, remember? My parents aren't here!" I shouted again as Liana covered her ears. I thought she would be used to this by now.

''Oh yeah, I forgot hehe~.'' Liana replied while scratching the back of her head. 'So what do you want, Kuro?'' Liana asked turning her head, so she could face her loud friend.

''Huh, I forget....'' I replied with a pout. ''Oh, I should have known.'' Liana said while sighing. "Oh....'' I trailed off. "Dang it!

''Yeah.'' Liana said impatiently, waiting for me to continue.

''Do you mind if I could use your bag? I need extra space for my chocolates.'' I reply with a dreamy look. ''No, h-'' I cut Liana off as I had already put the rest of my chocolates in her bag.

''Wow, now you have to carry this I'm not going to carry them.'' Liana said as she turned in my direction.
'How did we even come to be best friends...' Liana thought as she came across a flash back, more of a memory.

It was a stormy night... Just kidding, it was a normal spring day, in japan back in elementary school, well we still were in elementary school but, in 2nd grade.

Liana's P.O.V:
''Hey look, it's the freak!'' Shouted some girls, as I cried in the corner. ''Wow look, she's crying, or should I say, he!'' Shouted another girl, they continued shouting insults.

My eyes were all puffy, it felt like I had no escape. Like all the people who were gaining up on me were normal humans, and I was the little ant. Waiting for them to squash me.

I then heard a loud shout. I looked in the direction where it was directed from. I saw a little brunette girl, she had a pony tail and hair clips on her bangs, carrying a pocky stick in the side of her mouth.

She stood on a table, right behind the two girls, who were recently bullying me. ''Stop messing with him, if not I will personally make that the last thing you regret.'' The girl said... wait did she call me a boy? Well, I was cross-dressed as a guy, so you can't blame her. The girl then gave off a glare, making the girls scatter away, oh wow her glare looks the same as mine. Last time I glared at a girl she cried.... But this girl is different, she looks much nicer.

The girl then approached me, holding out a hand her face held a happy expression. Like nothing just happened, I then grabbed her hand and
it felt sticky. I looked down, her hand had chocolate stains on them.

Ehhhhh... Gross.

''Hi my name's Kuro!!'' The said Kuro shouted in my face, I flinched a little at the sudden yelling. Wow Kuro was really loud.

''Liana.'' I replied, letting go of her sticky hand.

''Let's be the best of friends!'' Shouted Kuro, then and there the frown and all my negative emotions were gone. All replaced with a smile. ''Okay!'' I shouted with a smile, wow the enthusiasm was contagious.

From then on and there, Kuro and I became the best of friends...

----Flash back end----

''Liana!! Hello??? Anybody there?!'' Shouted an all too familiar voice, I felt a poke in my stomach that snapped me out of the memory, to see Kuro smiling. Her chocolate breath was in my face. ''Please don't die on me!'' Kuro started shouting while shaking me, I couldn't reply as she kept shaking me. ''No please, she was so....soooo, and I got nothing..'' Kuro said with a sad expression.

''I'm n-o-o-t d-e-a--a-d....'' I say as Kuro kept shaking me. She then dropped me.... I then fell on the floor, my face hitting the ground.
''Oh my goshhhh Liana, I thought you were dead. You had me worried there!'' Kuro shouted crouching over at my level on the ground.

''Yeah, yeah.'' I replied. That fall didn't really effect me at all. I turned to Kuro's (A/N: She stole it, since her parents say she can't have one) computer, which had hunter x hunter on it, her favorite anime of all time. I was for sure not the only one who knew that it was her favorite anime. One day she went to school cos-played as killua, though it looked really messed up, she just added a white wig and it looked really weird on her.

She sure is weird, but I can't blame her, we both are best friends... so I guess I'm weird also. -_-.

''I'm done packing!'' Kuro then shouted, getting up and I turned my head to see a back pack, filled all the way. That wasn't just any back pack, that one was for sure mine.

And I saw another one, this time it was Kuro's back pack, it was obvious because it had a Killua key chain. And it looked like it had barely anything in it -_-.

''What the heck Kuro y-.'' Kuro cut me off. "You said I can use yours for chocolates.'' Kuro replied while stuffing my mouth with her half eaten chocolate bar.

''But what about yours?'' I questioned after taking the chocolate bar out of my mouth and throwing it away. ''That one is special, I don't want Killua to get full!'' Kuro replied, more like shouted. Also, she named her bag after her all time favorite character, Killua. I liked Kurapika and Killua. I doubt I will ever try to talk to killua in front of Kuro....

''Oh, whatever let's get going already.'' I replied while putting on Kuro's back pack... oh wow it's as light as ever. ''Okay.'' Kuro said. (Wow that was like the first reply without her yelling.)

Kuro doing the same as me, but this time she fell to the floor.. ''It's so heavy, what did I pack in here...'' Kuro trailed off. "Chocolates.'' I replied, even though I wasn't completely sure but it's pretty obvious to me.''Oh yeah..'' Kuro trailed off again.
''Let's trade.'' Kuro said, if I was in an anime I would have an irk mark on my forehead.
''Fine, we are wasting time.'' I say as we switched.

I put on my real back pack, as Kuro took hers. It actually wasn't that heavy. I was about to exit from the window, before Kuro just started going downstairs. ''We can just take the front door.'' Kuro said as if it was obvious, that's a first.

We both exit the house, and into the forest, it was Kuro who was leading the way.

________________________________________________________________________________
hi! its baby kawaii kurø i hope you enjoyed! liana well do the next chapter, becuase i wasnt suppose to write
the plot yet! ehehehe~ well bye !
check out my profile!