Part 5

Back at the hotel, outside Christine's room:
Chris was leaning against the door to her room. They'd just arrived back and were getting ready to say goodbye. Chris didn't want to say goodbye just yet; she suddenly had an idea, something that could either make or break what she and John had, if they had anything at all.
"I had a lovely time with you this afternoon," She said. "Thank you so much for inviting me out. I hope we can do it again." John looked nervous again, his hands were in his pockets as if he were a ten year old boy. He took them out, took Christine's hands in his own. "Christine, I had a great time with you today, and I'd love to see you again soon." Chris could feel his hands trembling, she didn't like that he was so nervous. Jesus, was she really that scary?
Chris began to softly rub his hands, trying to calm them. "You don't have to be so afraid of me, you know," she said quietly. "I'm only a woman."
"An incredibly sexy woman that drives me mad."
That was all that Chris needed to hear. She pulled John closer to her, and he placed his arms around her. He pulled her up to him, and kissed her. God, he was a good kisser! John held Chris's face in his hands, and gently kissed her lips with his own, like he was afraid of hurting her. He was so tender and passionate, Chris could almost feel the emotion in his lips. It was Christine who deepened the kiss, putting her arms around Johns neck and kissing him harder. Her hands traveled down his back, his hands did the same. They finally broke away for air, and in one fluid motion Chris opened the door, turned to John and said devilishly, "John, would you like to come in?"