Ch. 1 Meeting

Chris' POV

Today should be a good day at the office of my company Black▲Pyramid, Inc. I'm the CEO of it. You might've heard of what we do. Fashion, Graffiti Art dealings and I have a music label here Called CBE (Culture Beyond Your Experience). We do a lot here and it's always busy around this time of year, so I have to be at the office most of the time now. My summer break is officially over.

I walked into my LA office and greeted my employees; smiling and waving at them. I went to my office and took off my Versace suit jacket and hung it up on the racket. I sat down in my custom throne chair that had my initials on the back with a Crown. I was proud of myself; I own one of the biggest company's in LA. I'm only 26 and richer than Mark Zuckerberg the founder of Facebook. Forbes listed me as #1 on the young billionaire's list. A young black man like myself did that. I was damn proud of the accomplishments I've made.

I was doing some work on my MacBook when Mijo came through the door with a huge ass smile on his face he was the CFO and my very best friend since childhood.

I looked up from my MacBook to him. I leaned back in my chair. "Why the fuck do have that goofy Kool-aid smile man?"

"There's a fine ass girl outside asking for you by name. She bad as hell. Got an accent I think she Caribbean or something and her body is banging." he chuckled excitedly.

I shook my head, "Damn you sprung already." I laughed.

"Nigga you would be too if you saw what I saw that girl is beautiful." He bit his lip and went on. "Mmmm what I would do to her. She's a keeper bro"

I got up from my chair and sat on my desk.

"Well go get her and bring her in here I don't have all day and neither do you we got fucking work to do."

"Alright man hold up." He left out my office and brought back the woman who wanted to see me I stared at her in awe.

Babygirl was gorgeous. Light honey brown skin. Green hazel colored eyes and heart-shaped lips. She was dressed in a short black pencil skirt with a white blouse and heels. Her blonde hair pinned up. She smiled at me. Mijo spoke first. "Chris this is Rihanna Fenty." He smiled at her. She extended her perfectly manicured hand to me.

"It's really nice to me you Mr. Brown." She said in her accented voice.

I snapped out of my thoughts and smiled back at her and shook her hand "Same here Ms. Fenty how may I help you this fine morning."

I looked over at Mijo as Rihanna was about to say something I put up my hand to stop her for a moment.

"Excuse me Mijo don't you have work to do?" I turned to him. He gave me a roll of his eyes. "Yeah, I do. Ms. Fenty, it was nice meeting you hope to see you around here often." He grabbed her hand and kissed it. She giggled at him which cause me to roll my eyes at him.

He left my office as Rihanna began to sit down across from me. "Mr. Brown I was sent here by a temp agency since your assistant is on vacation they've told me that I will be your assistant for a few weeks." She smiled and I smiled back.

"Sounds great, Welcome to BP Ms. Fenty hope you enjoy working here," I said to her before she left. "I know I will," I said to myself smirking.