Ch.13 -Leaving | Confront

Chris POV

Two weeks later

I was at the studio late at night with Robyn she wanted to do a collaboration with me. Ever since she's been signed to my label we've been putting her to work on recording songs.

We did four tracks before we left to go home in my Porsche. On our way we stopped at the McDonald's drive-thru window to get some food cause Robyn and I didn't wanna cook anything. I order a Big Mac, large fry, and a coke. Robyn ordered 10 piece chicken nugget, medium fry and a Minute Maid Pink Lemonade. We drove home parked the car and took our food in the house.

"Mmm it feels so damn to get these damn boots off." Robyn said as she unzipped her Chanel boots slipping them off her feet in the foyer. She walked in the kitchen as I followed her with our food in my hand. I smiled at her and put the food on the table. We ate our food and had conversation. I wanted to bring up the stalker situation but since I send that email to that crazy bitch nothing else was happening, so I just decided to not say anything. But I'm still keeping my guard up in case this person tries to hurt me or worst Robyn. We finished eating our dinner and soon Robyn was sleepy.

"Baby I'm tired can you carry me upstairs." Robyn said with her eyes half closed.

"Yeah babe lets go to bed." I said throwing away our trash then picking her up bridal style as her arms wrapped around my neck. When we got up to the bedroom my eyes couldn't believe the scene that was displayed in front of me. Somebody vandalize our bedroom there was broken glass everywhere and my spray paint cans were all of over the place and on the wall in big letter displayed:

I FUCKED CHRIS BROWN! 💋

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I shouted which startled Robyn out of her slumber. She looked at me like I was crazy then she saw what I was looking and her eyes grew big."The Hell?! Chris put me down now!" Robyn's voice grew loud. I did as she said putting her down she walked and stood in the middle of the room shocked. She had the angriest look I ever seen on her face as she spin around and looked at what was written on the wall. "Chris who the fuck did you fuck and who did this shit to our bedroom." She spoke calmly ah shit! It's about to be World War III in this bitch. I hated when she spoke calm cause I know that she was 5 seconds away from killing somebody.

"Ummm...baby I've been meaning to tell you about this." I said coming near her. She put her manicured hand up to stop me from talking and than give a look of death. I took a step back as she was coming towards me pointing her finger in my face. "I know damn well you not about to tell me you're fucking some chick cause if you are I'm raise hell like you never seen before." I stepped back more till my back was against the wall; let's be clear I'm not afraid of Robyn when she's pissed I give her the dick and she get over it by an hour or two. But right now my face was horrified by her. She could kill me at any moment.

"B-baby I-I'm not cheating on you I promise you." I stuttered a little.

"Then what's up with I fucked Chris Brown written on the wall what is this about and tell me the truth no secrets!" She yelled at me.

"I should've told you sooner I didn't want you to worry though I thought it would all blow over when I sent that email to that bitch."

Email?! Bitch?!! What the fuck is going on?!"

"Baby calm down I'm trying to tell you what's going on," I sighed heavily before speaking.

"Somebody is stalking me and threatening to do harm to us. She keeps telling me she loves and sent a note and a video to my phone."

Robyn's eyebrow was arched in interested. "Video? You saw this person?" She questioned.

"Well.... not exactly she was doing something and hid her face from in front of the camera."