Ch. 7- Barbados/Meet the Parents

Chris' POV

Two weeks later

Rih and I were on my private jet headed to Barbados she was so excited to see her family, and I was excited to meet her family also; but I was a bit nervous about meeting her parents. I just hope everything turns out amazing. We brought Mijo and Mel on this trip seeing how Mel's from there also she could experience being back home.

"I can't believe we're almost home Mel!" Rih jumped in her seat right next to me. I laughed.

"Same here girl I can't wait to walk around in my bikini all day" Mel said sipping on her piña colada.

"I can't wait either that visual is going to be nice." Mijo smirked excitedly. Mel pushed him and playfully rolled her eyes.

Rih was drinking her margarita and looking at me looking at a book. "Baby what are you reading?" She asked looking down at the book.

I looked up at her and gave her a calm look. "I just want to see what Barbados has to offer that's all."

"Like Crop-Over?" She grinned.

"Definitely you already know we coming back for that shit cause I wanna know how you Caribbean girls do it when it comes to partying."

Mel and Rih both looked at me like I was crazy.

"Nigga, we Caribbean girls do it very well better than those LA bitches you used to fuck with." Mel spoke up for me. "OKAY!" Rih high-fived Mel and sat back in her seat.

"Don't get it fucked up baby boy we know how to turn the fuck up" Rih said.

Me and Mijo laughed at them. They were crazy but gorgeous as fuck, and we liked that very much.

"Alright crazy Bajans we're going to see next summer." I said looking at them drinking my Ciroc and pineapple

"That's in a few months hope you get your rest cause when we come back here it's officially turn up time." Rih smirked biting her lip.

"Don't worry I know what time it's gonna be you just bring your energy into it."

"Always Chris always." She winked before kissing me on the lips.

"Can ya'll stop eye fucking each other damn ya'll act like two horny teenagers every time you are around each other." Mijo said.

Me and Rih rolled our eyes at him chuckling as we rested in our seats. "Don't worry bro this trip is gonna be pg.13 I'm keep my hands to myself for now."

"Yeah you say that now, but watch when you see her in that bikini nigga" Mijo chuckled.

I waved him off as we all relaxed and talked more about what we were going to go for the week in a half we were staying there before heading off to bed.

8 hours later

We finally arrived to Bridgetown, Barbados getting off the plane and jumping in a Black Cadillac Escalade. We were headed to our beach house that I rented out which cost me a $100,000. Small change to a billionaire.

When we arrived at the beach house it was beautiful glossy white marble and glass house with a nice view of the blue ocean. I unlocked the door, and we stepped in the entrance to the living room which had a 50-inch flat screen attached to the wall and glass table with white leather couches and wooden floors easy to walk on. We put down our stuff and went to the living room to relax before we unpacked. Rih was laying on my chest as we talk while Mijo and Mel were checking out their rooms.

"So tomorrow is the big day that you see my parents are you ready?" she traced my rose tattoo with her fingers.

"I mean yeah I'm ready but I'm also nervous, it's your parents babe I just hope they like me."