Ch. 22 - New Beginning

Play the song in media

Rihanna's POV

I'm happy like no I'm not lying I'm truly and 100% happy that now all I could do is smile at everything and nothing ever bothered me. It been like this ever since Chris surprised me by taking to St. Tropez after his debut at NY fashion week was a success and that now he was getting calls from big name stores who actually wanted his clothing line to be carried in their stores. Chris was ecstatic and couldn't believe that his once private clothing line that he only let few exclusive stores carry Black Pyramid was being a public brand that would skyrocket sales.

I was so excited for my baby and I knew for sure I was more then ready to reveal to him that was going to be a daddy soon. I was already showing but not so much, I just had noticeable pudge that hid under button downs and or t-shirt nothing too tight. Chris noticed my changed in clothing but didn't push on it any further.

Today we were on the beach soaking up some sun. Chris was laughing at me as waves of water crashed at my feet and I almost jumped. A bigger wave came crashing up and hit me in my ass.

"Haha oh my god!" I let out a laugh as turned around and watched if any other bigger waves were coming my way

"Haha oh my god!" I let out a laugh as turned around and watched if any other bigger waves were coming my way. I bunched up the font of my white/black stripe Barbados cover up show off my matching bikini bottoms as I walked over to Chris who was sitting on the sand watching with his shades on. I watched him take off his sunglasses and stare up at me. He gave me that signature smirk that only he could come up with.

 He gave me that signature smirk that only he could come up with

"Damn BabyGirl you should really model." He spoke seriously. I didn't really take him seriously I mean I did some print modeling but never runway and I couldn't do it now seeing how I'm with child, I gave him something that he could look forward to in the near future. "One day love right all I wanna do is relax and enjoy ourselves we have all the time in the world to think about what my next career choice would be." I rubbed at his freshly dyed blonde that I did myself; it turned out better than I expected and my baby was satisfied with it.

I sat between the space in his legs on the sand as he wrapped his arms around me. We both stared out into the beautiful water and then stared at the sun going down. "You know I love you right." He spoke against my ear. I smiled which caused me to blush. "I know that baby and I love you too." I said bringing my head to caress is cheek as his chin rested in my shoulder. "Will you marry me?" He asked. I blinked not sure if I heard him right. "Huh?" I questioned and that's when Chris pulled out a small black box from his cargo pants. "I said Robyn Rihanna Fenty will you marry me?" He opened the box and took out 7 carat princess cut diamond ring. I almost cried as put my hand over my mouth in shock. I couldn't say anything as tears began cascaded down my face. I turned around to face the love of my life, the father of my unborn child, and my soon to be husband.

"You are the 2nd best thing that has ever happened to me. You are a loving and caring woman who looked at me as more than your boss, you looked at me and saw a man who was about his business and who was able to love you. Me and Carmen are very lucky to have you in our lives and I can't go a day without you being my wife. I'm so in love and want to spend every morning, noon, and night showing you exactly what you are worthy of. I need my queen to sit on her own throne beside me and be proud that she found her fairytale ending with her king and Robyn that King is me I want you to be my happy ever after." I laughed as I was crying as I saw him smile and his gorgeous dimples were on display.

"Yes I will to marry you!" I screamed out as I pulled him into a hungry loving passionate deep kiss. He tried to speak but I just kept kissing him over and over again. He gently pulled us apart. He chuckled, "Hold up its not official until I put this big rock on your finger." He held it up as it sparkled and lifted my left hand sliding the beautiful piece of jewelry on my hand. As soon as it was on my finger I jumped on top him as we laughed rolling around in the sand. He hovered over me as he pecked at my lips and then put our forehead against each other.

I saw love and admiration in his eyes, and knew that this was the perfect time to tell him. "Chris I'm pregnant." He blinked and then smirked, "Word I'm be a daddy again!" He said excitedly. "Yeah are you happy?" I asked him looking deep in his brown eyes for confirmation. He looked at me and then slid down till he reached my stomach then stopped, he lift up my shirt and kissed my stomach with soft butterfly kisses. What did I do to deserve such a good man like this? I sighed in relaxation as I rubbed my now fiancé's head as he rested his head against my stomach.

He sang softly a song that we both loved called "The Beginning" by John Legend. All I could do was look back at how far we came to get to this moment of peace and happiness. My love story happened in an office where I fell in love with my boss and he fell in love with me and I soon fell in love with his daughter. I'm truly blessed and ready to embark on this journey with the man that I love and our babies. To this new beginning in our lives and many more.

A|N: One More Chapter left. I hope you loved this chapter. - NC 💞