Ch. 10 - Last Day/Cookout

Rihanna's POV

A week and half later

I love being home in paradise with the man I love by my side. Unfortunately this was our last day here before we had to get back to our life in LA. I'm so glad that my baby made this trip happened and I hope that we go on many more trip like this together.

Today we were spending the day in bed together watching The Cobbler; we were both laughing hilariously when Adam Sandler's character turned into Method man. I was cuddle with my man while watching the movie. When the movie was finished we began talking.

"Did you enjoy this trip baby?" He asked me as he pulled me more into him.

My fingers traced his tattoos on his chest. "Yeah it was great baby think you for bringing me back here. I really missed being home."

Which was true, I really did miss this place and my family. Our trip was everything; Chris, Mijo, and my brothers went jet ski as promised. Me and Mel took my mother shopping. Chris and I went sightseeing I showed him the most beautiful places that Barbados had to offer. We had a beach party with family. I also talked to my dad more and he finally apologized about doing harm to me. He also told me that my mother found out about his cheating and that she kicked him out for a year and a half before deciding to let him come home. I didn't know that cause I haven't been here in four years. My dad said his cheat days are over. I told him action speaks louder than words.

"Yeah I'm not gonna lie even though this my first trip down to Barbados. I love it here we definitely coming back for the summer." He said rubbing my bare back.

"Hell yeah Crop-Over is gonna be so dope especially with you by my side." I grinned just thinking about it.

"How many guys you take to crop-over?" He questioned

"Well....You will be first boyfriend to attend with me. When I used to go Mel, my cousin Noella, and other best friend Lele used to attend with me. It was sort like a girls thing."

"Nice." He simply said.

"Baby it's our last day on our trip so when can I have the dick?"

Chris chuckled,"I said at the club when we get back to LA you can have all the dick you want. Shit Rih it's not easy for me. You wearing all these short ass clothes your skin is begging me to lick it. But I told you I wanted to get deeper with you I mean we've been talking more and getting to know each other. I'm not really concerned about tapping that ass yet."

Chris was right since we didn't have sex, we talked more and more. He told me so many things about his personal life when he was younger that it made me fall deeper in love with a lot of shit he told me.

But at this moment I didn't care I was sexually frustrated and he was the cure. "Alright but if I don't get what I want I'm not gonna hurt you, I'm just flat out kill you Chris."

"Don't worry babe I got you. You open to me right?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" I looked up at him.

"You find out when we get back to LA." He smirked and bit his bottom lip.

"Okay freak." I giggled out. Anyway what are we doing today since it's our last day?" I asked