Ch. 11- Back to Business/Stalker

Chris POV

We are finally back in LA fresh off our trip from Barbados. Overall it was amazing and great experience for all of us especially Robyn and me.
Fresh off the private jet we went inside the LAX private terminal. Paparazzi was outside the airport but they wouldn't be seeing any pictures taken. Security escorted us to our rides. Mijo and Mel left to go home separately in a black SUV while Robyn and I rode in a black escalade.

When we got home in the morning we were tired as hell. I carried Robyn who fell asleep in the car upstairs to our bedroom. Took off her shoes and jeans and tucked her under the covers. I soon followed as I laid under the covers I drifted off to sleep which I badly needed. It was fun but now it's back to business in LA.

The next day

I woke up the next morning seeing that Robyn wasn't beside me. I got up and rubbed my hand down my face walking to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. After 10 mins I went downstairs and smelled breakfast; French toast. I walked in the kitchen as Rih was standing there rapping to Travis Scott's "Antidote" I stood there leading on the wall with small smile on my face. She turned around to face me. Turning down the music. "Why are you staring at me like that?" She giggled before turning back to the food she was cooking.

I walked towards her still with the smile on my face. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her behind her ear. "I just can't believe your mine." I spoke.

"Same baby." She smiled and placed some French toast on a plate poured syrup and asked me to get the pitcher of orange juice out the fridge. I did and then she grabbed my hand walking with the plate in her hand. She told me to sit down. She sat down on my lap and we began to share the French toast together.

"So what's up for today?" She asked me drinking some orange juice and then put some French in her mouth.

"I have go into the office today for a meeting then I'm head over to Brooklyn Projects to see what's up with Dom and then I'm go into the studio to record Liquor. What about you?" I asked rubbing her bare leg.

"I have a photoshoot today with Zendaya Coleman she wants me to be featured as model for her new shoe line Daya. I have stylist gig at Vogue. Then I'm go and hang with Mel." She answered as she fed me more food.

"I'm proud of you" I kissed her cheek. She blushed before feeding me again. "Thank you baby for giving me these opportunities. I couldn't do it without you. I went from being your assistant to becoming a model/stylist and working with high end fashion designers and magazines."

"I'm just keeping my promise to you that's all."

She nodded and ate the last bite of French toast while I drank the last of the orange juice from the glass. We both got up and went to put the glass and plate in the sink. Heading upstairs we both got in the shower then got dressed. I was in plaid button down with shorts, socks, and my sneakers. Rih was dressed relaxed a in shorts and a shirt with puma sneakers. She grabbed her Louis Vuitton book bag and shades.
We both went downstairs. "You want me to drop you off at your photoshoot?" I asked opening the door for her.
"Nah baby I'm good  I'm taking the car service today they should be here any min now."

"Alright cool I'm see you tonight beautiful" I kissed her lips before heading to my baby blue lambo.

"Bye. Love you" she waved to me just as the town car was pulling up. "Love you too have a good day!" I yelled out. She smiled getting in, 2 mins after she left. I started to back up my lambo out my driveway and head off to Black Pyramid, inc.

I arrived at BP walked into my office and gathered something to take with me to the conference room.
I saw a envelope on my desk that looked unfamiliar to me. I picked it up and in my pocket I would open it later. When I arrived to the conference room. Mijo, my design team Marco & Mia, and my artist Sevyn Streeter was in attends.