Ch. 3 Work & Play

Chris POV

Two weeks later

My assistant came back from her vacation, so that meant that Rihanna wasn't my assistant anymore until I switched her over to me and gave her a more permanent position she was excited, my old assistant Georgina was not so pleased; I think she had a crush on me and wanted to be near me at all times. Yeah, we had sex once but now she acts all jealous every time she sees me around Rih. She doesn't even know her and already she disrespects her. I wasn't paying Georgina any mind anymore. My focus was on my company and Rih. We've been flirting with each other ever since I made my move. She thinks I'm playing but I'm dead serious.

"That's all for today guys back to work," I said to my employees in my conference room. They all followed out. Mijo poked his head in as I was about to close the door on his ass. "Yo we still on for the game tonight right?"

"Yeah of course definitely. Now go nigga" I said annoyed.

"Why what all about to do up in here it's only two of ya'll in this motherfucker." He smiled over at Rih who was sitting looking over her notes from today's meeting.

"I have business to discuss with Rihanna. Now leave bruh."

"You wrong for that." He winked at Rih and she giggled. "See you RiRi." He blew her a kiss.

"See you, Papi." She waved and blow him a kiss back I rolled my eyes.

"You jealous as fuck!" Mijo looked at my irritated expression and laughed.

"Nigga if you don't get out!" I pushed him out the door and locked it.

"Aw is Breezy jealous?" Rih poked her bottom lip out. She put her notes in her folder and looked at me smirking.

I walked over to her seat and pulled her chair towards me. I was towering over her, my hands were on the armrests; my face just inches from her lips. "Maybe I am especially when it comes to you playing hard to get. You tease me and I let that shit ride for the most part. But it's getting to point that you do that shit to me just to see how I'll react."
"Hmm and its sexy as hell too." She stared at me with those piercing green eyes.

"Don't play with me Rih." I stared at her with my jaw clench.

"Or what Christopher? " She dared me raising her eyebrow.

That was it I picked her up and put on the conference table kissing her hard. She kissed me back with the same kind of force. She bit my lip and I bit hers. "Get up and turn around," I told sternly. I was done playing with her.

She did as she was told. I lifted up her red mini skirt and ripped off her thong. I massaged her ass cheeks and smack them hard gripped them in my hands and squeezed. I heard Rih moan "Ass up now" I demanded. She did that which I enjoyed cause I got a good look at her delicious wet opening. "Don't fucking move." I slapped her thigh and got down on my knees tasting her pussy from the back. I licked her slit front to back and in circular motions.

"Mmmm fuck ooooh!" Rih moaned loudly. I was feasting on her peach shape slit. Juice was flowing out like a peach, and she definitely tasted like one. I started darting my tongue in her fucking her with it. She came instantly on my tongue. I got up and started unbuckling my pants.

"Chris...." she whimpered as she tried to grab me.

"Don't move. You wanna see how I react when you tease me the way you do huh?"

I took out a condom and put it on and without warning her I thrust into her full force "Shit!!!" Rih screamed. I did small strokes in her. She begged for more. "Nah you teased me now I'm showing you how it feels."

"Fuck baby! Please Go faster!" She whined.
I didn't listen to her so for a few minutes she had to endure me slowly stroking her.

I pulled her neck gently towards me and kissed it, bit it, and licked it. I whispered in her ear "You want me to tear this pussy up for you baby girl huh?" I said aggressively.

Her bottom lip was captured between her teeth. She nodded and moaned as I thrust into her again.

"Say it Rih or I'm pulling out now!" I growled.

"Aha shit please Chris fuck me please tear this pussy up!" She shouted

I went faster pulling her hair fucking her without mercy. She was throwing her pussy back at me." Yeah, baby just like that don't stop this shit is perfect." I said slapping her ass. She came, squirting on me. Damn, that was a big ass orgasm and it was only one. Her legs were shaking as I thrust into her as her walls clenched around my dick, and she made me cum. We were both breathing hard, sweating, and smiled at each other.

"I can't believe we fucked like that and it was only two orgasms between us." She said shocked.
"One was enough for you Rih you squirted baby and I loved it" I grinned

"You are so nasty!" She said fixing her clothes.

"Says the woman who wanted me to beat her pussy up," I smirked fixing my pants and tossing the condom in the garbage.

"Yeah, I'm going to have this limp for a while now because of you." She hit me and giggled.

"It's a friendly reminder not to fuck with me on that teasing shit again," I whispered in her ear. I fixed my tie grabbing her ripped thong off the floor and putting it in my pocket.

"Chris, why did you just do that?" Rih giggled.

"Memories," I said simply smiling against her cheek and kissed it. I opened the door to the conference room. "Call the cleaner and change your clothes. I'm taking you somewhere."

"Where." She questioned

"On a date. Dinner and dancing." I gave her a smirk and turned back around. I knew I made her smile. I walked out with a huge ass grin on my face. That was some of the best sex ever.