Ch. 15 - Is it Mine?

Chris' POV

I can't believe this I found out Georgina is my stalker and now I found out she had a baby. I don't know why she didn't tell me about the baby I could possible be a father. She was talking to her best friend in Spanish and since I'm fluent so I heard some of the conversation that was going in the kitchen she was basically saying she was at my house alone and that she was hoping that we would be together for her baby's sake so that we could be a family. I wanna know why she was hiding a baby from me.

How come I never seen her pregnant then I mean she was gaining some weight before I moved her to another department of my company so I could make Robyn my permanent assistant; so I didn't see her around my office anymore since she worked upstairs in the music department. I don't know what's going on but I wanted to found out and she sure as hell was gonna tell me.

"When were you gonna tell me about the baby?" I asked again.

"H-how d-did you find out?" Georgina stuttered grabbing her drink taking a big gulp from it.

"I heard you in the kitchen saying you were gonna tell me about the baby tonight?" I dropped my fork and folded my arms. "So tell me is it a boy or a girl? How old?"

"Chris I was gonna tell you honestly I was I kept thinking about you and I thought If I did all those things that you would get the hint and come back to me to raise our little girl Carmen. She's 8 months now." She looked down then looked up at me. I had a scowl on my face. "You should have told me before bringing all this chaos to me; like who does that stalking somebody, threaten them and their relationship and girl just so you can have them for yourselves are you crazy? What am I saying of course you are!" I stood up yelling at her.

Georgina had tears in her eyes but I couldn't give two fucks she did this shit to herself; I don't feel sorry for her one bit I really wanted this bitch out my house then I came to realization that I could possible be her baby's father and my blood was boiling I had to calm down cause of Robyn. Oh shit Robyn knows can't believe this shit now this is gonna put a strain in our relationship. I got up from the table and was beginning to go get Robyn, but she beat me to it standing on the low level stairs with tears in her eyes.  

"Baby I can-" I was cut me off.

"So it's true you have a baby with this cunt?" She spoke calmly but a hint of disgust in her voice.

Georgina looked up with a surprised look on her face. "What the fuck is she doing here? She had anger written all on her face.

I scowled at Georgina. "Not now Georgina."

I came towards Robyn who was now fully down the stairs. "Baby let me explain I didn't know about the baby honestly I just found out like you." I explained.

Robyn shook her head, "I can't believe you didn't tell me about her; I should've known they she looked at you in the office when I temped and the phone calls you were getting from her I should've paid attention more now she has your child!" She said in frustration while looking at me.

"Robyn I don't know if the baby is mine or not she could be lying just to have me."

"Chris don't fucking play with me Carmen is your baby!" Georgina came over to me with her finger in my face. "Don't deny her cause of your crazy ass island bitch!" She yelled at me while looking Robyn up and down in disgusted.

Robyn wiped her eyes and began laughing, "I'm the crazy one? Really me? Me?" She pointed to herself as she continued "You are very delusional thinking you were in a relationship with Chris after just fucking him once. Then you stalked him at his house and spray paint 'I fucked Chris Brown.' on his walls, like what did you think that was gonna do? You masturbate in his bed for what purpose? Cause you know all that shit you doing is making him think your a lunatic!" Robyn spat at  her giving her the evil eye.

"I don't care I'm showing Chris what a real woman does when she's in love and wants her daughter to have her father in her life."

"Is it mine?" I questioned standing in front of Georgina.

"Of course the baby is yours who else would it be by?"

"Okay so if it is mind you won't have no problem taking a DNA test by the courts then."

Georgina screwed up her face, "Why can't you just take my word for it that Carmen is indeed yours she looks more and more like you everyday."

I chuckled cause she must think I'm crazy. "I'm not taking your crazy ass word for it cause I'm not trying to get trapped by you. If this baby is mine I'm getting custody of her."

Robyn and Georgina eye widened at me saying that but I'm not playing if Carmen is my daughter I'm fighting for custody and it's not like the judge won't say no to me cause I have evidence that shows Georgina is out of her mind anyway.

"I will never let you have custody of my baby she everything that I have that's apart of you!" Georgina began crying her eyes out coming towards me and smack me in my face. My jaw clenched and grabbed Georgina by the arm and pulled her towards the entrance. I opened the door and pushed her outside. She dropped to her knees and pleaded. "Chris please don't take my baby she all I have!"

I looked at her in complete disgust sucking my teeth. "Man, Georgina go home my lawyer will be contacting you about the DNA. Go be with your daughter while you still can." I closed the door in her face. She was beating on the door for five mins until I called security to call a cab for her since she was clearly in no shape to drive. After that I turned to Robyn who stared at me not saying anything.

"Baby you okay?" I asked her coming closer to her trying to touch her. "Don't touch me Christopher." She said in a flat tone. I could see tears coming down her eyes again.

"What do you want me to do Robyn this is fucked up I know but baby we can get through this."

"I wanted your baby!" She screamed in my face and turned around heading upstairs I heard a slam of a door close.

Wow I can't believe that Robyn just said that and it made me feel very bad about this situation. She wanted my first born to be with her. This shit was stressing me out I could possibly be a father to a baby girl and that could possibly ruin my relationship with Robyn for good. All night while sleeping in the guest room all I've been thinking about the situation and the one question always comes back in my mind with no answer.

Is the baby really mine? I hope I get the answer soon.

A|N: finally a chapter! I know I've been slacking on this book cause I've been putting all my writing time into my other books. The only reason I'm continuing writing chapters for this book is because I see a lot of people reading it and voting, so I don't want to let ya'll down. Chapter 16 coming soon just give me time to write please.

Questions that I want ya'll to answer in the comments.

Do you think Georgina is lying about Carmen being Chris' baby?  

Do you think Georgina is crazy?

Do you think it's right that Chris wants full custody of Carmen If she turns out to be his daughter?

How do you think Robyn is feeling right now after she revealed that she wanted to bear his child?

Do you think Carmen is Chris' daughter?

I wanna know what ya'll think so tell me or give me some ideas to make the story better. I appreciate all the support. Read my other books if you haven't already. One Love 💞 - N