Ch. 2 - Flirt

Rihanna's POV

Three weeks later

It's been it's been fun working at Black▲Pyramid, Inc as an assistant even though its temporary I'm still enjoying working with Chris Brown. He's really smart, funny, and about his business. I really admire that. I can't help but notice that he's really attractive as well. He's sort of has this aggressive businessman mentality that adds to his sex appeal.

He's always in meetings and I'm sitting by his side always taking notes of the important things that he wants to be done like; opening up a new Black▲Pyramid office in New York City's Upper East side. Also, doing a charity Gala for his foundation Symphonic❤️Love. He was doing big things, and I was enjoying being around him.

"Good morning Rih." Chris looked up at me from my desk. He smiled and I smiled back.

"Good morning Mr. Brown," I said.

Rih, what did I tell you? Huh? Call me Chris; Mr. Brown is my father and I'm not old." He laughed.

"I'm so sorry Mr. Bro- Chris, it's just a force of habit. I like to be polite." I grinned as I tapped my pen on my desk nervously

"No worries, Rih get comfortable here. Follow me." He walked into his office and took off his Marc Jacob suit jacket and placed it on the coat rack.
I got up with a legal pad and pen in my hand straightening out my cranberry sundress with my matching sweater and black heels.

I sat down across from him and spoke "I put your Starbucks coffee in your favorite mug. Cream & sugar French vanilla." I grabbed his cup from the cup warmer next to me and sat it down.
"Thanks, I need this." He grabbed the cup and took a few sips before I continued.

"Also I've got messages for you from your mother who seems really sweet, she's asked that you call ASAP. Messages from producers and other songwriters to get you to approve songs for your artist Sevyn Streeter." I smiled at him handing him his messages, he nodded his head, took them from my hand and I felt a spark we both looked at each other, and he gave me a half smile. Chris began to speak about today's schedule.

"Get me a lunch meeting with Dominic from Brooklyn Projects for this afternoon. Call to see if sliver spoon bistro has anything available reservations for 1:00 pm. I like the grilled salmon with spinach with lemon sauce." I nodded writing it down.

He started to speak about different things for his art showings and which galleries to display his work after we were done I went back to my desk to set up this lunch meeting when I got a phone call. "Welcome to Black Pyramid inc, Chris Brown's office how can I help you?"

"Hair down Ms. Fenty you look gorgeous that way." Chris' voice filled my ear. I looked over into his office as he hung up the phone. For the rest of the day, my black curly long hair was down. We both glanced at each other a few times and I bit my lip. Lord help me.