Ch. 21- NYFW

Chris' POV

I woke up in the early morning with phone calls so to make sure everything was running smoothly as far as the fashion show was concerned. I couldn't wait to show off the Revamp of Black Pyramid and how the buyers will accept it. This was apart of my brand that I could do fashion outside of art outside singing and dancing I had a very creative mind that needed to be shared and brought to by the world and what better way to showcase my creative ways in fashion then New York Fashion Week.

I finished up my last calls about the models and the runaway. I stood there on the balcony just getting some fresh air before I went back inside to check on Robyn; after five mins I went back inside and saw her still fast asleep looking like sleeping beauty. Looked at the clock and saw it was 7:30am we didn't need to until 12:00pm; so I slipped back into bed and wrapped my arms around her. "Don't tell me we have to get up." She said snuggling against my chest. "Nah baby we got time go back to sleep." I said moving a piece of her short hair from her lips and then pulled closer to me. "Good." She said in a whisper before closing her eyes again.

I watched as she slept once again I couldn't wait to stare at her sleeping form for the rest of my life I secretly planning the proposal in St. Tropez where we would be vacationing for at least a week. I made sure everything was perfect for our arrival and now I was at peace that I would soon marry the love of my life; a woman who completed me in every way. Who despite everything I put her through when it came to the situation that Carmen was my daughter she stuck by me and now I could finally make her my wife she's been there and she now is showing me that we can be the ultimate power couple of our generation.

A few hours later we were arriving at the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week show. Robyn and I were dressed almost the same way with our matching furs on.

I looked at what she had on underneath the coat she was wearing a slightly loose fit blouse and white shorts with white heels

I looked at what she had on underneath the coat she was wearing a slightly loose fit blouse and white shorts with white heels. She looks crazy beautiful without her being all dressy. I took her hand in mine and gave her the most sweetest kiss. "Thank you baby for taking his journey with me. You are someone that don't wanna let go of so hopefully we can continue to support each other matter. I glad I have a woman like by my side." I spoke to her as nodded and said. "Thank you." Before giving a kiss back and smiling. "Let's go and show these people how fashion trends are started." She grabbed my hand and walked inside the tent before going to our reserve seat first row.

We held each other hands during the entire runaway show, I would whisper to her what kind clothes she like from the collection and she would point them out to me or she would also snap pictures on her phone and show them to me. Seeing how Robyn was a stylist; she was working at this fashion trying to get exclusive pieces for her big clients. I watched as the models were walking down the runaway while Robyn came close to me and whispered in my ear something funny we both got a chuckled.

My phone was buzzing indicating I had a text, I look away from the models and looked down on my phone. I smiled when I saw the message. Hello Mr. Brown looks like everything is going on as planned everything is place, so no worries hope you enjoy NYC - Bentley.

So everything was going perfect for my surprise for Robyn that I've been planning for a few weeks now. After our business is officially done here in NYC then we will board a plan to go St. Tropez. I still can't believe that I'm about to ask the woman, the love of my life to spend forever with me. I just hope that she says yes; I still have the ring in my pocket never leaving without and looking at it and making sure that this was the best decision I ever made and I was ready to make her my wife once and for all.

After our first fashion show appearance we went to go and see Robyn debut her collection for Puma, I was proud of my baby for what she accomplished during the time that she's been with me. I give her all the credit cause she wasn't the type to use me for money; but I gave her all the resources to make all her dreams come true and I was happy as her man to do that for her like I promised. I sat front row at the Fenty X Puma watching as my baby's vision of fashion came down the runway Robyn was back stage watching from the monitors. I knew she was smiling and really happy that her dream came true of being a fashion designer. The whole collection was dope and seem to represent Japanese street fashion and my girls personal touch was added into it.

Robyn was very hands on with everything she did when it came to this collection and it was coming together. As the last of the models made it down the runaway for the finale. Everybody was clapping especially me I wanted for the woman of the night to take the stage. Robyn came down the Runaway in a grey hoodie and some heeled booties. She smiled waving to the crowd and she took a bow before blowing a kiss in my direction.

When the show was over and she walked off the runway and went backstage I was waiting for her, I grabbed and wrapped my around her waist as I pulled her closer to me

When the show was over and she walked off the runway and went backstage I was waiting for her, I grabbed and wrapped my around her waist as I pulled her closer to me. "Congratulations baby I'm so proud of you." She giggled and brought her hand to my cheek and caressed it before spinning around her and placing her lips on my mine; we made out for good two minutes before we forgot there was other people around us. She took her hand and wiped the lipstick off my bottom lip before speaking.

"Thank you so much for being there for me babe, you are everything and more than I come ever dream of in a man. I know we had our up and our downs; but we overcame so much that I can't wait to start this journey with you." She gave me her signature smile which caused me to smile as well. "I love you so much this is the start of a new beginning me and you about take over the world Robyn Fenty." I said with confidence."Chris baby did you think they're ready for us?"  She asked. "No but they better get ready because it's me and you against the world. We're gonna be a power couple and nobody is gonna be ready for what we have in store."  I caressed her cheek.

"We're building our brand together. I like the sound of that." We kissed once more before photographers and journalists tried get the first picture of us backstage. I sat down in a chair as Robyn sat next to me in the same chair wrapping her arms around my waist. We stared at the first camera we saw and they captured us perfectly as the new it power couple. NYFW was the start of something beautiful both business and personal. This is our time and we're gonna take it and ride this wave until the wheels fall off.