Ch. 4 - Fooling Around

Rihanna's POV

3 months later

Chris and I have been secretly fooling around going on dates, he's been to my apartment and I have been to his private loft in LA. We were having fun with each other, I didn't know that I would work with somebody I'm sleeping with and I didn't expect it to be my own boss.

Ever since I started to work for Chris, we've turned it into a sexual relationship. He's put it on me. The best sex I've ever had. I met my match. He's aggressive and then gentle. We break shit when we fuck, or we have passionate mind-blowing sex: We did it on the balcony, in his Lamborghini, his office, on his private jet, Hotels, 3 countries etc. I love being told what to do sexually; Chris fulfills that. But I also like to be dominant. Chris lets me be free-spirited and wild. I love it and I love him.

Chris was asleep when I woke up we were in NYC. In the city for the Gala for his foundation; which was tonight. I got up putting on my Japanese kimono mini robe and tying up my hair in a messy bun and went to brush my teeth after I was done. I stood there admiring my tatted up lover sleeping peacefully in bed. I tiptoed my way over to him and kissed his face.

"Wake up baby." He groaned and moved around in his sleep. I giggled and smirked he needed a wake-up call. I lowered myself and put my hand in his boxers; I didn't even need to stroke it. He had morning wood already, so I gently kissed the plump head of his penis and licked beads of pre-cum from it. He tasted sweet. I wrapped my lips around his dick and started to suck him off. I heard light groans escape from his mouth. I continued slurping his dick licking it. Chris' eyes opened to see me giving him head. He smirked and put one of his hands behind his head and used the other to feel the back of my head. "Fuck, I love this shit!" He groaned loudly closing his eyes as his jaw clenched.

"Don't stop baby girl your mouth is amazing." He played with my hair as I gripped his dick and went faster slurring. "Shit! You about to make a nigga cum." He gritted his teeth. I deepthroated his dick, and he let out a moan and groan. He came and I swallowed it popping his dick out my mouth. "Good Morning." I smiled as I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth again. I came out as Chris got up and looked at me with lust and shock. "You are fucking bad and so damn nasty. Never do that for another nigga you understand?" He smacked my ass.

"Yes Breezy." I bit my lip. "Damn I love when you say that." He picked me up by my ass; my legs wrapped around his waist. "Let me see if I can make you scream that for me." He grinned and lead us to the glass shower as we kissed.