Ch. 12- Flick

A|N: Here's chapter 12 *Camera rolling.* Action!

Rihanna's POV

I was looking good and smelling good. Chris is gonna want me even more after he sees me in this lingerie set I brought especially for tonight. I was dressed in in a purple pearl lace lingerie set with a long matching Japanese kimono robe draped below my lower back with myarms in the sleeves, white thigh stockings, Christian Louboutin purple stilettos. I did my make up: dark purple lipstick/lipgloss covered my lips. On my eyes was black eyeshadow with eyeliner. My hair was back to being long but now it was black and had curls. I was ready for my baby.

A few mins later I heard his voice call out to me. "Baby!"

"Showtime." I smirked in the mirror. I walked downstairs Chris I guess heard my stilettos click on the floor. I walked over to him.

"Mmm I missed you daddy" I looked him up and down slowly.

"Damn Rih." He whispered out. "What's this for?"

I came closer to him and licked his neck before biting his ear he hissed which caused me to giggle. "I wanna fuck you so bad." I whispered to him. Before kissing his neck. I looked at him and he looked at me then he sighed. "Robyn we need to talk."

"Shhh..." I put one manicure finger to his lips which showed off my Shhh.... Tattoo on my pointer finger. "We been talking all last week. I don't wanna talk anymore. Now give it to me like I want it Breezy." I spoke aggressively to him.

He smirked then chuckled and rubbed his chin walking behind me. He snatched the kimono robe off of me. Without warning he grabbed me and pushed me against the wall. He kissed my lips then trailed his mouth to my neck all the way down my chest to my navel and slowly licked it. I moaned loudly. "Damn it Chris!"

He came up to face me and picked me up by my waist my legs wrapped his. We began to kiss slowly and passionately he bite my lip. I moaned into his mouth. Chris sat me down on the couch as he took off his shirt he grabbed my hands which were at my sides and trailed them down his abs. I bite my lip.

"You look so beautiful like this baby." He smiled he came towards me and was on top of me kissing my neck and biting it. Then his warm tatted hand went down my stomach and rested on my panties. He then slid his hand into them and began to rub my clit slowly. I moaned. God I missed this! "Mmm shit" I hissed out. Chris worked his long ass fingers on my pearl as I bit my lip. He then slid three fingers in my slit and arched my back.

"Damn you wet." Chris whispered in my ear. I moaned loudly as he fucked me slowly with his fingers.

"Chris baby I'm cumming" I moaned out.

He licked my neck and bit it while in the process of unhooking my bra. He looked at my sex faces and bit his lip as we began to kiss and he bit my bottom lip.

My juices were spilling out on Chris fingers. He pull them out slowly and brought them to my mouth. "Taste that for me baby girl." I stared at him then opened my mouth to taste my juices off his fingers. He moved his fingers in and out of my mouth like I was sucking his dick. Pulling his fingers out he French kissed me tasting me for himself.

"Every time I taste you. You become even sweeter."
"I need you baby." I whimpered out.
Chris nodded "Remember when I asked if you were open to me?"
"Yeah" I breathed out.
"You still open right?" I nodded my head slowly.

Chris smirked and picked me up as we went upstairs to the bedroom; he laid me on the bed and went inside the closet and pulled out a bag. He walked back over to me and took out the things from the bag. My eyes grew big as Chris pulled out a vibrator, whip, some edible oils, a blindfold, video camera, and handcuffs.