Ch. 9 - 1Love Club

Chris POV

Robyn and I have been enjoying ourselves on this yacht trip today with her family. I've been watching Robyn and could see how happy she was with her family even with her father; I could see the change in her from a few days ago and I'm glad that we made this trip cause after years of sadness and not being home Robyn is finally smiling and enjoying herself and that is my ultimate goal is to keep my baby girl happy.

We've been on this yacht with her family for four hours just having fun; laughing, talking, joking, dancing and playing games. It was time to leave after four hours.

"Hey, Chris I want to thank you for inviting us out here today. We must do this again whenever you and Robyn come back here again." Mrs. Monica walked over to me and smiled standing beside me. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder leading her off the yacht.

"We will definitely do this again soon" I smiled walking her to the car I ordered so that they can get home safely. When Ms. Monica was in the car she called out to me just as I was going back to the yacht. "Chris!" she said in her thick Bajan accent. I turned back around as her window was rolled halfway down.

"Call me Mama you know since you will be around my daughter for long time I just want you to feel comfortable and welcomed in our family." she said happily

I smiled "Will do Mama I'm also glad you had a good time hope to see you more in the future." We said our goodbyes and I returned back to the yacht to say my goodbyes to Robyn's brothers and father. I dapped up Rajad and Rorrey "Aye thanks man this was really fun."
Rajad said. "Yeah it was I just you ready for them jet skis so I can whoop your ass" I laughed.

I felt a slap on the back of my head I turned to see it was Robyn "What?!" I looked at her while rubbing the pain coming from my head.
"Watch your mouth." She glared at me.

"But he was cursing at me a few days ago."

"So if he wanted to jump off a building you gonna jump to?"

I sighed and ran my hand over my face "No." I simply said.

"That's what I thought" she said. I waved her off with a "Whatever."

Robyn hugged her brothers then they went to the car. Her father walked over to us and hugged his daughter with a big smile on his face he turned towards me. "Chris, thank you being a great young man for my daughter, I want you to take care of her and make her happy." We shook hands and Robyn lead her dad to the car they left and we left right after in a car to go straight home to relax.

Later that night

I was getting dressed while Robyn was getting dressed in the bathroom. I heard her come out and turned around to face her. We looked at each other and bust out laughing. "Babe we're dressed like twins." She said walking over to me. We were both dressed similar in red plaid and jeans. Robyn was looking so fucking bad in a bandana bra and panties set with a body chain and a longer plaid cover.

"I know but look at it this way this might be corny for other couples; but with us we can pull this shit off cause we are fucking trendsetters; people will be looking at all our fashion choices trying to emulate our dope style." I said coming closer to her rubbing her hips and kissed her temple.

She smiled and kissed the side of my neck "Let's go freckles." she grabbed my hand as we walked out the door leading towards the stairs.

"Ugh! Rih don't call me that you know I hate my freckles."

"I don't know why you hate them baby I love them I think their sexy on your face." She smiled touching my freckles. We made it downstairs to see Mel and Mijo sitting on the couch. "Ya'll ready to go?" We both asked."Yeah we were waiting on ya'll asses." Mijo said getting up off the couch with Mel they both looked up at us. "Why are ya'll dressed like twins?" Mijo chuckled.

"Cause we can and we look dope as hell." Robyn said sticking her tongue out at Mijo.

"Ya'll look corny." Mijo laughed out.

"Don't make me smack you." she glared at him

"Alright thug life no need to get violent you been in LA and hanging around this country VA long enough." He laughed out.

Mel hit Mijo playfully on the shoulder. "Oh shut up Mijo I think they look cute." She smiled at both of us.

"Whatever, anyway let's go out and party and turn up in Barbados." Mijo said. We all got in a black escalade truck we were going to a nightclub called 1Love that Robyn recommended.

When we got there it was lit everybody was dancing and having fun. Robyn and I were dancing and drinking; she was grinding and moving her hips to some reggae music we were in a corner her back was against my chest and my hands were on her hips as I thrusted myself into her ass. "Damn baby you getting hard already for me." I pushed my pelvis into her more when she said that. I moved her brownish curly hair away from her neck and kissed it. Then I pulled down her plaid cover up exposing her shoulder and placed a tender kiss on her sweet skin.

We were moving to the beat slowly our bodies feeling the heat of the way we were moving. Robyn was smoking a blunt and I took it out of her hand and put it to my lips as I inhaled the smoke and blew it out. I put out the blunt by stomping it out.

"How he feel baby? He feel good?" I bite my bottom lip as I felt her push herself into my hardness.

"Mmm yeah baby he feel so damn good. I wish I had you in me right fucking now!" She moaned out loudly. I pushed her hair to the other side of her face slowly massaging her neck before kissing and biting it. "Close your eyes" She did and I gripped a palm full of her hair as I thrusted my hips pretending like I was slowly stroking her from the back.

"Mmm imagining me hitting this wet pussy from the back. I bet that pussy wet as fuck right now right?" I growled aggressively. We were practically fucking.

"Yes baby I want you so bad right now." She breathed out in a whisper like tone.

"Rih, baby you don't know how bad I want you too. I'm not going to make you wait long; I promise when this trip is over I'm give you all my undivided attention, trust me your gonna get this dick cause I wanna fuck you just as badly as you do me." I breathed out heavy fighting the urge to really fuck her like I want to in this club but I wanted to hold out little while longer.

"Shit!" she moaned and groaned over and over again. I'm glad the music was on full blast or the whole club we've heard her. I put her against the wall as we were now standing face to face with each other. We both gave each other strong looks of lust. I smirked cause I love how I'm making her feel right at this moment. We danced on each other for a few more minutes then eventually went to VIP where we watched from the balcony Mel and Mijo dancing we laughed at both our best friends.

Me and Robyn were on the couch she was sitting between my legs as her back was against my chest; my shirt was off showing off both my tatted sleeves. We mean mugged the camera on my iPhone as I wrapped my arms around her waist. Rih snapped the picture and then handed it to me to put it on my Instagram, I uploaded it with the caption:

BillionaireBreezy: With my Bajan thug. She rides for me like I ride for her. #Ridordie #Love4life #kingandqueenshit #Babygirl

After, we all partied for another two hours before we headed back to the beach house; it was fun turn up in Barbados but as soon as we got through the door were all exhausted and headed to the bed I carried Robyn to our master bedroom. All you could hear was dead silence throughout the house as we all drifted to sleep. OneLove.