Ch. 20 - Blessed

Rihanna's POV

Chris and I were headed to NYC for New York Fashion to debut his fashion show for Black Pyramid and I was going to debut my new line with Puma called Fenty by Puma. My baby as going to be in attendance and it just made even happier that he was really out here believing in my dreams and I couldn't thank him enough for all the things that he has help me with. I loved him so much for that. We were laying down in the bedroom in the back of the plane on FaceTime with Carmen she was such a happy baby.

She waved to us and we waved back I fell in love with this child that Chris created with another woman and I know it sounds crazy but she held a special place in my heart just like I had for her

She waved to us and we waved back I fell in love with this child that Chris created with another woman and I know it sounds crazy but she held a special place in my heart just like I had for her. "Daddy misses you Carmen." He said in a playful voice that made her giggle. "Can't wait to see you too lil mama." I smiled in the camera. Carmen moved to the camera and try to ssy something but her baby language wouldn't allow her to yet; so all could do is make sounds. "We know boo we're coming home soon. Be good for Grandma Okay?" Carmen showed her two bottom teeth that were coming in. We talked to Joyce for few mins telling her about our plans and that she should expect us back in Los Angeles in a few days. Hanging up I snuggled against my man kissing his chest.

"What are you thinking." I looked up at him. He played in my hair. "About us and how far we've come to get where we are now. How I have you, my mama, and Carmen by my side." He pushed some hair from my face and caressed my cheek which made me smile. "I'm just grateful and blessed as man to have some much success and happiness in my life right now." I got up off his chest and climbed on top of him. "So you're happy?" I hovered over him.  He licked his lips and smirked "More than happy right now." He caressed my hips with his warm hands. I smiled and ran my fingers over his chest tattoos. I came down to kiss his perfect pink lips.

"What else would make you happy?" I whispered against his lips. I felt his hand grip my ass rubbing it. "You in a bikini on a yacht in St. Tropez smoking a blunt as I come behind you to watch the sunset and at the end of the night I make you the happiest woman in the world and then make love to you giving you all of me and you letting me have all of you." He said in a deep soft voice. I stared at him and he was serious. "I love you so much." I said with tears in my eyes. "I love you too with all my heart and that's not gonna change."

I kissed his lips again and this time I didn't stop I kept going until he pull my shirt over my head and began to kiss my chest and then my neck biting into it. "Never let me go." I said in his ear as he pumped his shaft deep inside of me. "I don't plan to I want you now and forever." He said as he rocked me back and forward on his pelvis. I moaned and whispered his name rotating my hips into his throbbing member. Soon enough I was naked spread across the bed for him to have anyway he wanted me cause after tonight it would our last sexual encounter before we had to take over the fashion world by storm. We were making power couple moves. Just imagine if Chris and I get engaged and or married. The world ain't ready together will be unstoppable.

After we made love I stared at Chris in his sleep as I cuddle up next to him. "Happy Birthday my love." I whispered in his ear. "I have gift for you but you can't have it now but I'm sure you're going to excited." I placed his tatted hand over my stomach. "I'm blessed to have you and in 9 months I'm be blessing you with a mini version of you. We love you." I continued to whisper smiling against his cheek. I'm pregnant, In love and blessed what more can I ask for? Can life get any better?

A|N: Finally got around to doing a chapter and here it is. Robyn's pregnant yay! Do you think Chris heard her confession? Get ready for Fashion Week and St. Tropez. Positive vibe - NC