Ch.17 - The Results...

Chris' POV

I pulled up to Robyn's apartment about three weeks later with the results in my hand. When I saw the mailmen this morning I wasted no time grabbing the white envelope sealed with the results of the paternity test. I was nervous cause I was one step away from becoming a father to a BabyGirl. My life would forever change by these results. Robyn was standing by the door waiting for me to come in as I step out my car. I couldn't read her expression on her face. We hugged as I stepped into the entrance as she closed the door and we both walked to the living room and sat on the couch. Her eyes were already on the envelope.

"Did you read them?" She asked. I shook my head. "I wanted to read them for the first time with you." I spoke calmly. She nodded her head coming closer to me. Sighing she put her hand over mine. I looked into her eyes as tears came down.

"I had a lot of time to think and I just wanted to thank you for giving me space to get my thoughts together." She said while wiping her tears away before continuing as she clear her throat. "Today is important and no matter what the results say baby I'm here to stay. I love you too much to walk away from you and whatever the outcome is just know that I'm ready to be by your side whether she's yours or not." She stop talking to caress my face. "You ready?" I asked. She straighten up her posture and took a deep breath then let it out. "Yeah open it."

My fingers ripped the envelope open making a tearing sound as I pulled the papers out of it and unfolded the paper that was most important. I took a deep breath as my eyes scanned what was written. "In the Paternity case of Carmen Martinez. Chris Brown....." I read out loud then trailed off stopping mid sentence looking at the result. I handed Robyn the paper so she could read it for herself. I got off the couch as she followed me stopping me as we stood face to face with one another. Coming closer to me she began to kiss my lips and I missed her touch so much.  She grabbed the back of my head pulling me deeper into the kiss before abruptly stepping back she grabbed my hand. "Let's go." We walked to the entrance as she grabbed my keys out the key dish. We walked outside and got in my car. "I love you." I said starting the car up. She smiled a bright smile. "I know you do." I kissed her hand before pulling out of her driveway. The result are in...I got my baby back!

A|N: You're probably like what the fuck happened? lol. You guys will find out in the next chapter. I did this on purpose. Hope you enjoyed.