Ch. 5 - Office Quickie

Chris' POV

Four months later

Today was going to be hopefully a good day at the office even though it was a crazy hectic day, very busy. My new assistant Rih's best friend Melissa came into my office with my morning coffee in my mug and messages. We sat down and went over this week's schedule. "Got it boss man." Mel smiled and finished writing the things that I wanted to be done today. I heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" I yelled from across the room. Mijo stepped into my office with a big grin on his face. "Yo Mel what's good baby?"

She giggled and stood up fixing her skirt "Hi Mijo."

"No flirting in the office please." I said texting on my iPhone.

Mijo twisted his lips up at me. "Nigga you got some nerve practically grabbing Rih's ass at her assistant's desk; stop cock blocking and let me get a Bajan assistant like you." He smiled at Melissa.

I chuckled, "Whatever man. Aye I want to see the financial profile on Tuesday I want to make sure the budget is set for Sevyn's video in two weeks."

"I got you man everything is gonna go smoothly." He said reassuringly nodding his head.

"Mel can you call Golden Chopsticks and get my usual for today's lunch" I said still texting.

"I will do that now Chris." She said opening my door and was about to step out until Mijo grabbed her hand.

"Mel when you are going to let me take you out. Let me show you a good time." He grinned

"Maybe I'll take you up on that." She winked at him walking back to her desk. "See Chris I'm get me a Bajan goddess soon enough." He laughed out. Heading out the door closing it in the process. I chuckled out. That nigga is a fool.

I got back to work after a few hours I was finishing sending emails to different people and approving or disapproving sketches or designs for the Black▲Pyramid Fashion show.

My intercom beeped, "Chris, Rih is here to see you." Mel's voice filled the speaker.

I pushed the button and spoke "Send her in." I got up and walked to greet her. My door opened and Rih was smiling ear to ear and closed the door. She wore a Black▲Pyramid Baseball jersey with a crop top and ripped daisy Dukes with Tom ford heels that I brought her and a Black▲Pyramid SnapBack turned around toward the back.

"I see you supporting your man today." I said looking her up and down rubbing my chin hairs admiring my baby's fashion sense.

"Of course you already know." She smiled coming towards me and kissed me on the lips. I palmed her ass and we broke apart.

"Damn I wish I had time for a quickie I would've had your ass bent over my desk by now." I smirked biting my lip.

She raised her eyebrow in surprise "You are so fucking nasty Christopher!" She semi-yelled in her accent laughing.

"Like you didn't get with me knowing that already, so can we get it in right now?" I smiled.

"Hell fucking no!" She laughed. "Tell your dick to chill. I'm still recuperating from last night had my hair all in a mess. Yusef cursed me out today when I called for an emergency hair appointment this morning.

"I can't help it stop walking around the house half naked trying to get something started."

"Whatever." She waved me off giggling sitting in my throne chair and crossed her long silky legs. I put my hands in my pants pocket. Why you here today?" I questioned She moved her red strawberry colored hair from her face and stared at me with those green eyes that I fall in love with everyday I wake up.