Ch.19 - Ride Or Die

Chris' POV

Sitting in a chair by the pool of me and Robyn's new house I just brought not to long ago. I'm watching as the love of my life and my daughter play in our pool together. Carmen is splashing her tiny hands in the water as Robyn is holding her up and giggling at her action. A small smile forms on my lips as I look at the sight of my two loves. "Picture perfect huh?" Mijo says sitting beside me looking at Robyn and Carmen. I took a sip of my drink and glanced at Mijo before putting his eyes back on the girls in the pool.

"I think I'm ready bro." I said looking at him with a serious look on my face.

"You ready for what?" Mijo asked sipping his drink watching his two kids play with Robyn and Carmen. "I'm ready to put a ring on her finger." I said taking out ring box from my pocket I brought from Jason of Beverly Hills. I showed him the ring in the box and his eyes grew amazed at the design. "Damn bro you serious that shit is nice too." Mijo nodded his head. I smiled at the ring. "Damn right I'm serious she's my ride or die. It's about that time to make it official."

"I'm proud of you bro. Robyn is a real one she's good for you and she treats Carmen like her own. That's your queen right there." He said pointing to Robyn. I nodded my head in agreement. I looked at Robyn carrying Carmen on her hip coming towards me. I quickly put the ring back in my pocket and smiled. "What's up babe?" I questioned looking at Robyn in her black bikini. "Lil mama wanted to see you." She said holding her out for me. I took Carmen and stood her up on her little feet as my now 1 year old made small giggles. "Happy birthday boo boo." I kissed her cheek. Today was Carmen's 1st birthday party which was a pool party theme.

I was happy to spend some time with my daughter  on her birthday before me and Robyn went on trip to New York City for Fashion Week then to St. Tropez for a personal vacation. I plan on proposing to her on the island. Everything was almost complete in my life. I needed her to as my wife. My ride or die for life.

A|N: How do ya'll think the proposal is gonna be?
Hope ya'll like this chapter.