Just like Everyday I Think

==============
7:00 am
=============
Marco woke up and opened his eyes-
He saw Star,
Smiling down, from on top of him.

'Lets just ignore this..' He thought sullenly. He didn't feel like waking up and flushing so suddenly.
"GOOOODDDMORNING MARCO!" yelled Star, shooting one fist in the air, her wand in the other. She seemed to be totally oblivious to how odd it was to be waking someone up like this.
Marco spared a glance around his room. 

"Good morning, can I get up now?" He sighed.

 Even though he went to bed early Marco was incredibly tired and yawned. Maybe he was this tired because he was waking up to this much energy in his face.
"Yeah sure!" Star said as she shifted off his bed, elbowing him in the face.
She threw open his bedroom door and went to her room to get ready.
Marco got up, scratched his head, and started to get ready himself.

================
30 minutes later...
=================

By this time Marco had already put on his clothes and had brushed his teeth and done his hair. Next was breakfast but.. Star was still in her room. Sliding down the spiral staircase, getting closer to the smell of his mother's pancakes, eggs, and bacon, he heard a noisy thud sound from somewhere near Star's room and hurriedly went back upstairs to check on her.
"What happened? Are you okay?!" His voice rises so she could possibly hear over all the noise.
No answer...
"Hello..?"
There was another taunting crash.
"Umm.. I'm coming in.." said Marco.
Slowly he opened the door, to see an poorly lit space, there was clothes all over the floor.
"No- WAIT" She tried to slam close the door before it could open further, but tripped over a silky piece of clothing drawled on the floor in front if her.
By the time she caught herself, it was to late.
He'd already opened the door by then, and she didn't exactly have much clothes on.. Like.. At all. Star had a few undergarments on but that was it. A dress hung loosely off her waist.

It took 3 seconds for both of them to register what was happening.

I myself don't really blame them.

But when they did finish processing the situation, Marco immediately slammed the door shut and Star stood in her room mortified. She sunk to the floor and unconsciously studied the ceiling. As she felt the cold of tile against her thigh, Marco was apologizing uncontrollably from behind the now locked door, but like I said before, Star was to busy measuring and observing the ceiling with a reaction that resembled this order: 😮😶😳😐....😑. But Marco's face looked more like this: 😳😳😳😲😱😓😞.
He didn't know this but Star had been trying to find a different look that morning and was using her magic to transform her dresses into many various different types of things some lucky souls would call art. But of course Marco didn't really need a explanation for her craziness. Leading to the silent walk to school.
And I must say as a witness, it was indeed very, very, silent.

=======================
A/N:
SO
Did you like it?
I don't really get why I have to write such a boring paragraph when we all know that NO ONE reads the author's note.
Unlike me.
But I know most lazy ppl don't.
Anyway, this is my first fanfic.
Thanks for reading.