Coping

A/N:
OMFG I just finished reading The Book Theif. That was the first time in my whole life that I've ever cried over a book. I'm not even kidding, I was on the last page during Dismissal at school and I had to turn my face away from everyone so they wouldn't see me crying.
Break was up. They had to go to school.
'How can time even continue moving after that..' Star thought as she and Marco rode the bus. You'd think Time would have some respect for mourning. 

Earning the window seat on the bus was suppose to be a enjoyable treat but starring out of it thinking things to ruin your day wasn't helping.

"What's Wrong?" Marco would have asked. But no it was just another pointless question.
Last night they were debating on whether Star should go to school or not. I mean she is leaving tomorrow. But shouldn't she be able to say bye to everyone?
So now she's here, on a bus, with Marco and a bunch of other students that she barely ever talks to.
They've reached the school.
==============================
Star started with the office and told them she was transferring. The Diaz's now just had to verify it. Then started talking to everyone she was really close to and telling them that she was transferring also. What, did you expect her to tell them her royal parents of another dimension just died and now she's the heir and so now she's got to be the queen of Mewny?! No of course not, and though everyone in the school already knows about her powers they don't really need to know all of that.
When she was done she moved on to the teachers. Her upmost favorite,  the troll Ms. Shullnick, was first. Actually she only did ever tell Ms. Shullnick, I wonder why. After that it was just normal classes.

When Star was in her classes and asked to go to the restroom thats when she heard it.

Silent crying coming from the girl's restroom. So she stepped inside.

Inside one of the stalls was where it was coming from and so she knocked on the door.

"Hello..? Are you okay?" she asked the stranger.

No answer. Just more crying.

'Umm..' "Do you want me to uhh.. get a teacher or something?" she asked again worriedly.

"No.. I just.." some more crying,"Its just my family, and stuff" 

... "Whats wrong?" Star asked her.

"My parents are getting a divorce, up until now they've never stopped fighting.." some more sobbing, "Like, everyday.."

Star at first was thinking that divorced parents is nothing compared to dead ones. But when you think about it, having divorced parents means that you have to witness your parents hate each other day by day. But when you have dead parents, yeah they are gone, but at least you know that they left this universe loving one another and you have all the good memories that they left behind.

Considering all this, she still told the stranger anyway.

"My parents died, very recently too." 

"... Im sorry.."

"Its not your fault. Its no ones fault. But everyone still keeps saying sorry."

"...."

"..."

Nobody knew what to say after that. So Star left the bathroom. Maybe she left because she just didn't like the awkwardness, or maybe she left because she was late for class, or it may even be because she wanted to leave the girl to contemplate if she wants to go back into depression or start to be grateful for what she has. At least her parents aren't both dead.

Its funny, because the stranger never stepped out of that stall, and neither Star or the stranger knew who the other was.

===================

A/N

Filler? NAAHHHHHH.

Actually ya maybe.

But I hope you enjoyed.

Vote, Comment, and Share

Actually no don't Share.

Thanks for reading.