Believe It or Nah?

In the end she did become queen.

I know, disappointing right?

But let me tell you how it happened.

===============================================

"Malinda, this is way to tight!"

"A 'Soon-To-Be' Queen of Mewny should have the boldest attire, but yet at the same time seem fancy... and beautiful."

Star planned on just refusing and locking herself in her room, and of course she expected them to retaliate but damn..

They have cameras set up all over the palace and also have manual control over every lock. They simply pressed a button and her bedroom door popped open, then they manhandled her to the dressing room. She kicked and punched because she didn't have enough time to dig for her wand.

So now she's here..

In a dressing room the size of their main hall, being stuffed into a dress so tight, she wasn't sure she could shimmy down the isle to actually be crowned. The design of the gown was so odd, she almost liked it though.

"Malinda, do you know if residents of earth are attending?"

"From what I heard," Malinda began braiding her hair,"Yes, they are."

'Maybe.. If I get to see him just this last time, I can give him my scissors and..-'

"Oh, and just ahead of time I must inform you that all interdimentional communication will be compromised when the Crowning ends." She smiled a big fake smile that almost met the ears of her chubby little face.

Oh.

So she's against her to. I guess she really couldn't trust anyone.

"Okay." Star tried to sound unfazed.

"Annnddd.. Your all set M'am" She shoved her towards the mirror to look at her self.

The dress was admittedly beautiful. It was a large dress with a beige torso part, but was almost completely gold, it had bows on the shoulder, wrist, and bows randomly placed along the many layers of ruffled silk that went down to her toes. With the dress came gloves that came up to her elbows. (Look at heading photo)

The only problem was this:

Everywhere was tight except for the torso area. To be more specific, the chest area, it was sickningly.. Loose.

"Uh..Malinda, do we possibly have a gown more my size?"

"What do you mean?! This fits perfectly, plus we don't have time to change you. Now go, GO, they are waiting for you!" She rushed her down out the door and guards escorted her to the ceremony.

'Do they really expect me to try and run in this thing?' Now that she thought about it, they might have given her such a restricting dress on purpose.

When the grand doors opened her eyes glanced around for 3 specific people, or at least one.

None of them were there.

So she continued walking down the isle like nothing was wrong, if she had to keep up fronts like this for her whole reign, she'd go insane.

"Here on this grand day, we will be crowning our beloved heir, Princess Star of the Kingdom of Mewny!"  thats all it took for the crowd to cheer.

"First, our beloved Princess Star must take the oath of Loyalty to our kingdom, to guide it, protect it, and take care of it, properly like every leader must.." the priest continued,"And become...our.. QUEEN!"