The Untitled

So the real question was..
How was she suppose to be punished?
Star sat in her room, staring at the ceiling, think about Marco.. and what just happened in that dark faraway room.
Suddenly she jumped up.
'Nope. This is way to boring!' Shaking her head.
She glanced around the room, the vanity table, the Glossary, the door, her dresses.
She slowly crept toward the Glossary.
"Glossarick?" She called.
"Hel-loo Princess Sta- I mean Queen.. Queen Star." The odd little genie hesitated.
"Glossarick! I need your help."
"Yess.. Anything." He said boredly.
"Is there anyway to reach the Earth dimension from here? Without any of them knowing?"
Somehow, Glossarick already knew who them were.
"Umm.. Im afraid not." He said disappointedly at Star. He expected more then running away from the Queen of Mewny.
"Please, I know you know a way out of here!" Wow, begging was new.
He looked at her questioningly, didnt say anything for a few moments, licked his fingers, and finally answered her.. "Nope." And with that the book slammed in her face.
'He must think they'll tear him up if he helps me.'
She sighed and resorted back to studying the ceiling.
"Queen Star Butterfly of Mewny, the governess needs you downstairs!" Someone cried.
That was informal, was it that serious that they had to yell it so loudly?
===========================================================
"Now tell me.." She sipped her tea,"What were you doing in that room?" The governess questioned.
She breathed in,'Eye contact Star, eye contact!'
"Books. Yes, many books." Her voice was like a rollercoaster, it cracked and waved,"Also.. I couldnt find the restroom. I just started your classes and your room is so far from everywhere else and the guards they always just take me there so I dont pay attention to where Im-"
Almost on instinct the Witch slammed her large ruler so hard against the glass table between them everyone in the room, even the Butler, jumped out of their pants.
If everyone were to be wearing pants...
"No!" The old woman shook as if she was falling apart, "Tell the truth you little bitch!"
Everyone stared at her, back at Star, then at the Stout Witch again.
Star's eyes widened.
Gertrude quickly reached out for her in fear and suprise,"C-Calm down Matilda.." He urged her. She suddenly plopped into her seat, drank all her tea in one gulp, slowly got up, and silently left the room in a hurry with her head down.
Because she left so fast Star looked at the glass table pondering on whether that just happened, on whether her whole situation in general right now would have ever happened if her parents hadn't died.
Then she felt it.
That.. Choking feeling.
She slowly got up from the plush sofa and went into the hallway.
She felt like crying, but she held it in.
No one stopped her as she left, she went to the garden.
===========================================================
The tall untended weeds stabbed her as she walked, but she ignored them.
She sat upon the swing and swung up and down for a few minutes? Hours? She didn't know. She really did want her wand back.
It turned to night and it seemed everyone forgot about her.
How could she make her life happy again?
Stop being queen..
Hart could take her place. But that thought was so selfish, if she didn't want a life like this, why did she think Hart would ever want something like this? And about Ms. Magethwiecs reaction.. That was uncalled for. She must know something about that room, and anyone could guess it was about that paper.
'I bet she working with the butler!'
She threw her fist in the air in a attempt to feel confidence at the the fact shes finding out the mysteries.
She crept toward Gertrude's office and slowly pushed open the doors.
The lazy guards dozed and everything was still.
As she got inside, she noticed a short chubby silhouette snoring in the chair.
'Talk about protective..' Star snorted.
She pulled out a few drawers and reached for a third one only to be abruptly stopped by his fingers in front of the handle, he lightly stirred, and she could hear footsteps coming from outside the door.
Hide? Run?
Hide.
Crouch. Hidden behind the large decorative sapphire display case.
"Did you see her?" A stern voice whisper-yelled.
"Im not sure.." It sounded sorrowful. Deep and sorrowful.
A loud slap could be heard around the room, and the sound on skin on metal.
"Ugh! Your security is dreadful! Keep searching somewhere else." The voice drifted from the door along with the cringe worthy tap-tap of heels.
==========================================================
So look, I know what your thinking..
Star should have at least planned her whole attempt at ransacking his office..
But we all know she wouldn't do that.
When she got herself out of that stuffy office she ran to her room and facepalmed.
What if a camera saw her?
That could be serious.
She needed to be more
cautious next time.
==========================================================

A/N:
With the posting of this chapter, Star and Marco are again in the same present time.
If you don't get it by now, every 2 chapters, Star and Marco are in the same present time.
When I post a Marco chapter after this, Marco will be one chapter into the future. But that is only until I post a Star chapter after that! You get it?
Bye Bye!