Gone

She was leaving today.

Do I really need to explain that statement?

She actually considered just leaving without saying goodbye to spare them the pain, but she concluded that that would be crazy.

The sun looked like someone took a giant yellow paint can and threw it at the sky, the clouds looked like they were leaking white strips.

The depressing atmosphere only needed to be topped off with pouring rain and a dog sitting on the curb with those innocent, pained eyes.

They didn't celebrate another day of her stay on earth-

Star stumbled on the stairs over the painful thought, she felt like crying all over again. 

She met Marco at the door. So.. how are these sad departing moments suppose to go again? Wait why is she saying bye in the first place? She's someday going to find him again, somehow, theres no point in saying goodbye. They'll always be besties. Thats what BFF means! BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!

Right?

"Bye Sta-.." 

"Nope, don't say goodbye, because I'll see you again someday, always." 

They hugged, a really tight almost not friendly hug. Felt like more then that. Yeah, thats what it was. 

She waved one last time, stepped through the portal, and she was gone.

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=

A/N

OMG the plot development I have planned from here is HUGE.

Gosh dang I wish i could have made this chapter longer.

But.. *nudge nudge*

Did you feel it?

That sense of loss? Suspense? 

You didn't?

... I'm a failure.