Mewni's Unwanted Guest

Truthfully, at first, the realization took a long time.
'It said there's no interdimentional travel from Earth to Mewni, right?'
It dawned upon him that maybe.. Just maybe.. If he were to travel to a different dimension first, and then go to Mewni from there.. It might actually work!
He jolted from his compter desk and stared at the scissors for a moment.
Marco needed to stop doubting himself.
On picking up the scissors, it stabbed him, making him drop it.
Nervous? Worried? Or was he just clumsy?
It was almost as if the world was telling him to just give up.
With the scissors in hand again he cut a hole to a very isolated winter wonderland.
==========================================================
'Isolated. Isolated is good.'
A coat is what he needed but it was the last thing on his mind.
Would there be guards when he got there?
How different will it be there?
What if he gets hurt? What if he..?
That wasn't important.
What if they're torturing Star?
Yes, just keep his mind on that.
He glanced around, making sure no one was near, and jumped through the portal to Mewni.
==========================================================
"Holy narwhals, it worked.." He said astonished.
That was before the force of gravity pushed against him as he flailed his arms and realized he was falling down a steep hill.
He tumbled as if he was some rag doll and face planted against the rock-hard ground as the end of the hill reached his body.
Picking himself off the ground required an ''Oww.." and painful back straightening.
The way he looked now was a whole different story.
Twigs, as you might expect, ruble, but mostly the scissors.
Oh God.. The scissors.
He turned in circles checking each pocket, groaning in frustration, he back tracked a few steps and-
Oh wait, that wouldn't have worked cause theres a steep hill behind him.
😡😤🙄😒😞😖😭
He was lost, frustrated, dirty, defenseless, and overall discouraged.
Defenseless.
How unpleasant was his reaction to the realization.
There was punching, rolling in pain after having just punched a hard tree, and there was stomping in a random direction he decided on unconsciously.
He could use his karate skills, but against knights and their hard metal and spears, he was defenseless.
'Great.. Just perfect..'

Our two heros really need to stop jumping into things.