Chapter 1

Niall's P.O.V

"That crowd was amazing tonight! I'm all jacked up right now." I say as me and the boys get into the car.

"The first show is always the craziest." Liam smiled.

"Man I'm knackered right now." Louis yawed getting in the drivers seat. "You think it's a good idea to be drivin then Lou?" Harry laughed. Louis shoved his shoulder "I'm fine Harold." Louis pulled out onto the road and began going to our hotel.

"You guys want to do anything tonight?" Harry asked looking between me and Liam in the back seat.

"Nah I just want to go back to our rooms and chill, we have to get up early tomorrow remember?" I relied and Liam nodded in agreement.

Harry turned back to the front and put the radio on. It was still hot outside even though it's almost midnight. I placed my head on the car window watching everything pass by. It was peaceful and relaxing out tonight.

My eyes started closing until a bright light shined through the window. I lifted my head up to see where the light was coming from and saw a car spinning towards us.

"LOUIS WATCH OU-" the impact of their car sent us rolling across the street. I opened my eyes and we were upside down. Blood was dripping off my head onto the glass shattered beneath me. One of the boys was calling out to me but I couldn't get any words out. I heard faint screams and sirens until I slowly went unconscious.

----------------------
Hey guys I know this is short but hey it's the first chapter. I hope you liked it :) please vote/ comment! I have a ton planned for this book! Please keep reading!!
- lovely_niall_horan