Chapter 18

WOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER IM SORRY.

Addison's P.O.V

*3 weeks later*

Today is the boys last show of their tour. I'd have to say it was getting pretty emotional. The crew is like family to the boys and I know it'll be hard once tonight is over for them. Being complete honest I know I'll miss it too. Lately I've been getting good attention from Niall's fans. There hasn't been much hate which I'm thankful for that.

"Hey addi how's it going?" The boys stage manager asked from behind me. I turned around and gave a smile.

"I'm good, how are you doing?" I asked empathetically knowing today was his last day of work.

"Alright. Gonna miss those lads." I nodded understandingly. He left and niall walked up to me.

"Hey princess." He said while pulling me in and laying a kiss on my check.

"Are you excited for tonight?" I asked.

"Always excited for a show and sad it's the last one for a while, but it'll be great." He smiled and I couldn't help but smile back. His eyes always shined when he talked about the lads and his fans. I loved it.

"I have to go get dressed so I'll see you in a few." I nodded and made my way to the back room where Louis' sister Lottie always hanged out. We got along amazingly. I walked around the corner and ran into a large figure that made me fall to the ground. I got up quickly brushing myself off and apologized.

"No worries." The man said turning around and looking me in the eyes. My heart started pounding and my hands begun to shake. It's him.

"D-dad..?" My voice was trembling.

"Addison?" He asked eyes wide. I immediately swung my body around and tried to walk in the other direction but he grabbed my wrist. I flinched as he turned me so I was facing him. His face fell.

"Sweethea-" I cut him off.

"Don't call me that." I tried to say firmly.

"Addison listen to me. I've changed I promise you I mean you no harm now." He said but his grab on my wrist got tighter.

"If you mean me no harm then let me go." I avoided eye contact.

"Addis-"

"LET ME GO!" I screamed and tried to break away from him. But he was much larger than me that he didn't even budge.

"Addison please listen to me." He said calmly. I was seconds away from having a panic attack. I needed to get away from him, so I called the only name that would help.

"NIALL." I screamed over and over again. I could tell my dad was starting to get angry  but I didn't care. Not only a second later I heard Niall's voice calling out to me. He came around the corner with Harry following behind him.

"Let her go." Niall said sternly.

"This doesn't concern you." My dad responded back. Niall's eyes filled with anger as he pushed my dad off me. Harry had to pull Niall back.

Niall grabbed my hand and lead me to his dressing room. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you? I swear to god if he hurt-" niall bombarded me with questions but I cut him off with a kiss. He instantly kissed back passionately. I pulled apart and smiled.

"Thank you." In return he pulled me in with a hug.

"Always Addi. Always." I smiled while I breathed in his sent. I always feel safe in his arms as cheesy as it sounds. I looked over at the time and the show started in 3 minutes.

"Niall! You have to go!" I pushed him off me and shoved him to the door.

"But are you going to be okay?" He asked worriedly. I gave a quick yes and pushed him out the door of the dressing room."

(Skip the show)

Lottie, lou, and I were all watching from backstage. The show was officially over but the boys spent time to give little speeches. It was now Niall's turn and his accent rang through the stadium.

"This tour has been some of the most amazing times I've ever had. Thank you to each and every one of you who came out here tonight to see us lads." Liam put his arm around niall and smiled. "We wouldn't be here without you guys so thank you for everything you've done for us. WE LOVE YOU." The fans screamed and the lads ran off stage. You could tell they were all hyped up. Niall ran up to me and put his arm around me.

"You guys were amazing." I said smiling at each of them. Just then a man walked up to me and gave me a little note before walking off. I furrowed my eyebrows and opened it.

Addison,
I know I've made mistakes in the past and I deeply apologize for what I've done to you and your mother. I promise you I've changed. I quit drinking all together. I'm not the same man you remember me to be. What I've done to you haunts me every night. Please let me make it up to you. I'm having a dinner tomorrow night at my house. Please come. You're friends are welcome as well.

Love,
            Dad.

On the back of the note had his address and his phone number. I looked up at Niall to see that he already read it over my shoulder. He slightly tensed up.

"It's your choice if you'd like to go. The lads and I can go with you." I smiled at Niall for being the amazing guy that he is.

"I'm not sure. I'll think about it." The rest of the night I laid awake trying to think about what I should do. Did he really change?

----------------------
Heya guys :) I know I haven't updated in like forever and I'm hella sorry 😂 but like I've said already multiple times (whoops) I'll try to update more often. I'm on summer vacation so it should be easier. PLEASE vote/ comment/ follow or share my story it would mean a lot!!!!
-lovely_niall_horan ❤️