Chapter 13

Addison's P.O.V

-2 months later-

Being here on tour with the lads have been an amazing experience. These past months I've been falling for someone. Niall. I haven't said anything to him nor will I. He thinks of me as a good friend and I don't want to let out my feelings to him only to be rejected.

"We should play truth or dare." Raelynn said from beside Niall. We have been stuck on the tour bus for 3 hours now.

"I don't see why not." Louis said smirking wildly.

"I'll go first!" Rae bounced in her seat. These past months Niall and her have been spending a lot of time together. Which I can say every minute I wish it was me instead of her. It hurts when you have to watch the one you love with someone else. One night me and Raelynn went out and I got a little tipsy and let's just say I spilled my heart out to her about my feelings for Niall. Since then we haven't talked much. Ever since I got to know her the more I realized how big of a bitch she is, but of course she acts perfect around Niall. Harry must of noticed my uncomfortableness because he let his hand rest on my leg; rubbing his fingers in soothing motions. I've been spending more time with Harry than anyone else lately.

"Harry. Truth or dare?" Raelynn asked.

"Ummm dare." He responded in a low tone.

"I dare you to kiss Addison." Seriously Raelynn? Could you be any more immature? Harry turned to look at me silently asking for permission. I nodded my head and he let his hands rest on my face. We both leaned in and pressed our lips gently together. His lips were soft and moved well with mine. Someone coughed and we separated our lips. I looked up at Niall to see him looking mad? Why would he be mad?

"Alright." Harry coughed slightly and turned his attention to Liam.

"Liam! Truth or dare?"

"I choose dare as well." Harry looked like he was in thought before he spoke up.

"I dare you to let me tweet from your phone." Liam was hesitant before handing Harry his phone. Harry opened Twitter and I leaned on his shoulder so I could see what he was typing.

"@Real_Liam_Payne: 11 inch is getting some tonight ;)"

I put my hand over my mouth.

"Harry!" I said laughing.

"And sent." He closed Liam's phone handing it back holding in the laughter. Everyone's phones went off signaling they got the notification. The room filled with laughter and Liam turned red.

"Harryyyy." Liam groaned. "Sophia isn't gonna like this considering she's not here with me." He said laughing and shaking his head while scrolling through his phone most likely texting her.

"Liam it's your turn." Raelynn spoke up.

"Right. Um Niall, truth or dare?"

"Truth." He responded.

"Have you or Raelynn ever kissed?" Tbh I don't even want Niall to answer.

"Um that's kinda personal yeah?" He coughed uncomfortable.

"Come on Niall it's called truth or dare for a reason." Raelynn pushed him to answer. He looked uncomfortable but answered anyways.