Chapter 5

Niall's P.O.V

"Shhh guys be quiet. He's sleeping." I heard a faint whisper. "It's almost noon, he can wake up." Someone whispered back. Before I know it someone started poking my face. I opened one eye to see a smiling Harry.

"Oh good niall you're awake!" Harry said laughing. I groan and lift myself so I'm sitting up.

"We're all gonna go down to the cafeteria. Do you want to come?" Thoughts instantly came back from yesterday.

"Yes!" I answered a little too fast.

"Well someone's excited." Liam said which made Louis smirk and me blush. I followed behind Harry, Liam, and Louis going out the door.

We reach the elevator and make our way down. Walking into the cafeteria we all go our separate ways to get the food were craving. I get mine and make my way to the table where Louis is already waiting.

"So niall, are you gonna tell the lads?"

"Tell us what?" Liam said as he sits down with Harry following.

"What? Nothing it's no big deal." I replied and Liam raised an eyebrow looking over at Louis. Lou hits me on the shoulder and I just shrug.

"Niall here has found a lovely lady friend." I looked at him and he grinned widely.

"A lady friend huh?" Harry asked.

"Just a friend. We met yesterday." I said taking a bite of my food.

"Just a friend? That's not the way you talked about her last night." Louis said. Now it was my turn to hit him on the shoulder.

"Wait niall is that her?" Lou asks pointing across the room. I follow where's he's pointing and I see the same stunning blue eyes, but this time they seemed sad. I shook my head yes silently answering Louis' question.

"Hey Addison!" Louis yelled which made everyone look this way. My eyes got wide as I blushed a bright shade of red. "Lou! What are you doing?!" I said pulling him back down.

I looked back over at Addison as she locked eyes with me. Her eyes instantly changed from a hint of sadness to pure happiness. She smiled and made her way over to us.

"Hi niall." She smiled warmly when she reached our table. "Hey." I said awkwardly standing up.

"Guys this is Addison. Addison this is Louis, Liam, and Harry." I said gesturing to each of them. They all smiled and said hellos, while Harry looked her up and down. I scratched the back of my neck in a nervous manner. I don't know why I'm so nervous.

"Would you like to eat lunch with us love?" Harry questioned and did his signature smirk. I rolled my eyes and grabbed and chair and put it next to me on the opposite side of Harry. She smiled at me and we both sat down.

"So Addison how are you today?" Liam smiled.

"Good! What about you guys? Niall told me what happened." She said glancing at me.

"We're getting better." Liam responded back and the lads nodded their heads in agreement. She smiled in return.

"Man niall you were right, her smile is beautiful." I mentally smacked Louis upside his head. She looked at me and slightly blushed. It was cute and made me laugh.

"Thank you." She giggled. I smiled at her. The boys continued asking her multiple questions and she answered them. Honestly I wasn't even listening. The whole time I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

The way her eyes crinkled when she giggled, or the way her nose scrunched up when she was confused, and when she blushed she looked down at her hands attempting to hide it. She was memorizing.

"Niall!" Louis said waving his hand in front of my face breaking my stare from Addison.

"What? What?" I said blushing.

"We said we were gonna go back up to our room." Liam said and they stood up.

"It was nice meeting you love." Louis said giving her a hug and the boys followed suit.

"It was nice meeting you too." She smiled sitting back down next to me. The lads walked away leaving me and Addison alone.

"They're very nice." She said turning to face me.

"Yeah.. They're good guys." I couldn't help but remember how Harry was flirting with her and she blushed each time. She probably likes Harry who am I kidding?

"Are you alright? Niall?" She asked putting her hand on my shoulder.

"What? Yeah I'm good." I smiled. "Just thinking."

"About what?" She asked concerned. I thought about asking her if she liked Harry but decided against it.

"Nothing important." I smiled reassuring her.

"Alright. But niall I want you to know that even though we just met you can talk to me about anything."

"You too."

We both stood up and made our way to the elevator. When it opened a guy rushed out and bumped into Addison making her run into me. I caught her and our faces were only inches apart. I was staring at her lips and wanted nothing more than to connect ours.

She blushed furiously and stood up straight releasing herself from my grip.

"I'm so sorry." She said quickly.

"Hey, it's alright love." I laughed and she relaxed. We made our way into the elevator. Once we reached our floor we walked out.

"Are you going to be here again tomorrow?" I asked her.

"Yeah I am." She replied.

"Would you want to have lunch again? You don't have to I was just thinking since we ar-" she cut me off from my rambling.

"Niall." She laughed "I would love to." I sighed with relief.

"Alright well I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Okay. Goodbye niall." She smiled.

"Bye Addison." I turned around and made my way to mine and Louis' room. I walked in and all the lads were still there. They all turned around and looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"How'd it go with addisonnnnnnnn??" Louis slightly yelled. Which made me laugh.

"Nothing Lou. Like I said, just a friend." I made my way to a chair and sat down. "Plus I don't think I'm the one here that she likes."

------------------------
Hey guys :) I've been busy lately so I'm not updating as much as I would like to but I'm trying! I really hope you like it :) please comment-vote-follow it would mean a lot!
-lovely_niall_horan