Chapter 10

Niall's P.O.V

*Poke* I woke up to something poking me in the cheek. *Poke...poke* I opened my left eye and saw Addison staring at me. She busted out laughing and I groaned closing my eye once again.

"What time is it?" I asked and my voice came out deep and raspy from being just woken up.

"10:00 in the morning." She answered.

"To early." I said rolling over and shoving my face back in the pillow. She then rolled on top of me.

"Come on nialllll."

"I can't breathe." I faked gasping for air.

"How rude." She punched me in the arm and I laughed. I turned back around which caused her to fall off of me. I sat up leaning on my elbow. Which she did them same and she continued to stare at me.

"What?" I asked breathing out a laugh.

"Nothing." She looked away from me. "You're just cute when you sleep." I laughed which caused her to laugh as well.

"So I'm not cute when I'm awake?" I asked smirking.

"Nope." She said popping the p.

"Hey!" I said and started tickling her.

"N-niall stop." She said filling the room with her laughter. "Niall I-I can't b-breathe."

"Tell me I'm the cutest person on the earth and I'll stop." I said tickling her even harder. She tried to say no but her laughs kept cutting her off.

"F-fine! You're the cutest person on the earth." I smiled in satisfaction and stopped tickling her and she caught her breath.

"Always knew I was." I said with a serious face which caused her to bust out laughing again. I smiled watching her.

The door flung open and Louis stood in the doorway.

"There you are!" Louis said gesturing towards Addison. "What's happening in here?" He added raising an eyebrow.

"Niall's an idiot." She laughed throwing a pillow at my face which caused Louis to laugh this time.

"I agree with that one." He whispered.

"What'd you say?!" I asked.

"Nothing!" He said running out of the room. I put a shirt and sweatpants on then followed Louis downstairs with Addison.

"Good morning lovebirds." Liam singsonged giving us a huge grin. I just laughed but Addison's face turned red.

"Breakfast is ready!" Harry yelled from the kitchen. I slightly thanked him from keeping this from getting awkward. We all sat at the table and Harry brought the food in. He made strawberry crapes. We all thanked him and started eating and talking.

"Hey Addison I have a question." Liam spoke up looking unsure.

"Yeah?" She asked giving her attention to him.

"Not to make you feel uncomfortable or anything but what happened to your dad?" She instantly tensed up at the mention and Liam noticed and started back tracking.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't of asked. You don't have to answer." He said quickly.

"No. No it's okay. He was a drunk. Everyday he always came home completely drunk and my parents would always start fighting. My mom finally got the courage to leave him so she took me with her and we moved away from him. He never tried to get in touch with us. I haven't spoke or seen him in about 8 years." She shrugged her shoulders and continued eating.

"I'm sorry." Liam responded quietly clearly regretting asking her.

"It's okay Liam you don't have to be sorry." She smiled at him. "Thank you Harry again for the food, but I'm going to go get cleaned up." She put her dish in the sink and made her way upstairs. Harry looked like he was in deep thought.

"...excuse me for a second." Harry said and followed her upstairs.

Harry's P.O.V

I walked upstairs and knocked on her bedroom door. I heard a come in so I opened it and shut it behind me. I walked over and sat on her bed beside her.

"You flinched." I said bluntly.

"What?" She asked confused.

"In the hospital. When we were talking with that guy...you flinched when I lifted my hand up." She stayed quiet at my comment.

"Harry it was nothing it was just a reaction." She said brushing it off.

"More like an instinct." She turned to look at me and I could see it in her eyes.

"He abused your mom.... and you? Didn't he?" I asked with anger in my voice. She sighed and covered her face with her hands and that gave me my answer.

"I swear to god he better hope that I never cross paths with him." I said raising my voice and standing up walking across the room.

"Harry please. It was a long time ago. It doesn't matter anymore." She said trying to calm me down. I sat back down next to her.

"It doesn't matter? Of course it matters. You or your mother never deserve to be treated that way." I said my voice almost coming to a whisper.

"I know, but we got out. We got away and we did good after that." She responded.

"But he left a mark on you. You're still scared." I said with anger coming back to me. She looked up at me.

"Please don't tell anyone. Not the guys. I don't want anyone to know." I sighed.

"I won't." She leaned over and gave me a hug.

"Thank you." I nodded and stood up leaving her room.

Niall's P.O.V

Louis, Liam and I were all seated on the couch watching the tv. Harry came back downstairs looking pissed off. What the hell happened?

"Whoa mate what happened up there?" Louis asked my same question. He shook his head and walked back in the kitchen. We all shared looks between each other. 

"That was weird." Louis muttered and went back to watching the tv. Later tonight I'll ask Addison what happened between her and Harry.

--------------------
Hey guys I hope you like this chapter! It's taking a little bit longer than I hoped to get the story rolling but I promise it'll get there! Please comment-vote-follow. Tell me what you think!!!! I'm open to taking ideas also! ❤️
-lovely_niall_horan