Chapter 3

Niall's P.O.V

So far me and Louis have been stuck here for a week and it possibly could be even longer. I've been having problems with my knee and it hasn't been healing properly. Everywhere I walk to I have to use these crutches and it gets tiring.

"I'm gonna go down to the cafeteria do you want anything?" I ask Louis as I grab my crutches and stand from the hospital bed.

"You were just down there a couple hours ago." He laughed and shook his head.

"Your point?" I asked. He dismissed me and I walked out of the room. I made my way to the elevator and waited until the doors opened. I stepped in and pressed the floor that the cafeteria is on.

"Hold the doors please!!" A girl yelled as they started to close. I reached my arm forward and stopped them from shutting. She came around the corner and walked in.

"Thank you." She said softly without taking a glance at me.

"You're welcome." I replied and she looked up at me and looked somewhat surprised. She was beautiful. Her crystal blue eyes shined even in the dull light and her strawberry blonde hair flowed down her back. She had to be close to around my age.

"You're that niall guy right? From that one band?" She asked.

"Yeah I am." I said and smiled down at her.

"This is the last place I would expect to run into you." She giggled and smiled back.

"Are you a fan?" I asked her.

"Somewhat. There's a few songs that I like. But my little sister used to love you guys. You were all she listened to." She smiled at the thought of her sister.

"Used to love us? What happened?" I laughed. She looked down and her expression changed.

"She went to a better place." She said looking back up to me with a half smile on her face.

"Oh..I'm sorry. I had no idea." I felt bad for asking.

"No don't be, it's alright." She laughed "actually I want to thank you."

"For what?" I asked confused.

"You guys meant a lot to my sister. She would always talk about how you guys cheered her up and made her happy. And that your music made her feel connected with you and other fans. You were responsible for a lot of her happiness and I wish she was here right now to be able to meet you."

"You don't have to thank me for that! We love our fans I mean they're everything to us. They're here for us just like we're there for them. It means a lot hearing that we did that for your sister. What was her name by the way?"

"Kinsley." She smiled.

"Beautiful name." I responded and the elevator doors opened revealing the cafeteria. We both walked out. "Are you here to eat lunch?" I asked her and she shook her head yes. "Would like like to sit with me?"

"I would love that." She smiled and followed me to the line of people waiting to get their food. Once our food was ready I tried picking up my tray but failed miserably due to these crutches.

"Let me get it for you." She reached for the tray.
"No it's alright I got it." She watched me struggle with it for a few more seconds. "Niall seriously." She laughed "let me." She grabbed both our trays and lead us to an empty table. We sat down and sorted out our food.

"So why are you here?" She asked kindly.

"I was in bad car accident with my boys." I answered while talking a bite of my food.

"The ones from your band? Is everyone alright?" She seemed genuinely worried.

"Yeah we are, for the most part at least." I motioned towards my crutches. She giggled which made me laugh in return. "So what about you? Why are you here?" I asked.

"A loved one." Was all she said. I nodded my head understanding she didn't want to talk about it.

"So how old are you?" I asked changing the subject.

"19 what about you mr.horan?" She laughed.

"I'm 21." I smiled. We continued talking about random stuff and laughing. Before I knew it we've been down here for almost 2 hours.

"I should probably get back." She said standing up.

"Yeah me too." She grabbed our trays and threw the garbage away and put the trays on top of the bin. We walked back to the elevators and got in.

"Same floor as before?" I asked and she nodded her head. I pressed the button and the elevator brought us up. We walked out and looked at each other.

"Well it was really nice to meet you niall. You're pretty normal for a famous person." She laughed.

"It was nice to meet you too...hey I never got your name?" I asked.

"Addison."

"Addison. I like that. Will I see you again?" I questioned.

"Maybe." She smirked which made her laugh. She turned around and made her way down the hall. I walked back to my room and went in.

"What took you so long?! You eat the whole cafeteria?" Louis joked. And I just smiled to myself.

--------------------------
Hey guys :) I really hope you like this chapter! I know these have been kinda filler chapters but I need to get the story going haha. Please comment-vote-follow it would mean a lot. And share my story!!! And if you have ideas feel free to share them with me❤️
- lovely_niall_horan