Chapter 14

Niall's P.O.V

"Looks like you guys are okay now." Liam said quietly from behind me. I opened my eyes squinting, rubbing the sleep away. I turned my head slightly so I could see him.

"We're here." Liam smiled.

"It's already morning?" I asked half awake. He nodded and walked back down the hall. I turned my head to the small figure that was laying against my chest. I smiled to myself and ran my fingers through her hair. She stirred before groaning and shoving her face in the side of me. A laugh rumbled deep in my chest.

"Good morning princess." Last night I asked her to be my girlfriend. Maybe I was moving fast considering the events that just occurred, but I don't care I've been waiting for this moment since I met her. I can't explain it...about her. She's different from moment people and that's what I love. She's different, she's herself.

"What time is it?" Her voice came out muffled since she was snuggled into me. I grabbed my phone out of my jean pocket and clicked it on.

"12 in the afternoon." She lifted herself up, resting on her elbow while yawning. She looked up at me with her ice like blue eyes.

"Why did we have to stay up so late?" She laughed and I agreed laughing with her. We climbed out of the bunk and walked into the small living room.

"I need coffee." Addison sleepishly walked into the kitchen where I lost sight of her. I sat on the couch next to Louis.

"Raelynn's gone." Louis said when I sat down.

"Good. I had no idea she was treating people that way especially Addison." I sighed and laid my head back on the couch.

"She was a bitch." Louis added. We both laughed and I rubbed my face.

"Tell me about it. I feel stupid."

"Don't beat yourself up lad you didn't know." He placed a hand on my shoulder before placing it back beside him.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked realizing me and Lou were the only ones in here.

"Liam is in the bathroom getting ready and Harry is in the kitchen."

"What time do we have to leave for rehearsals again?" Louis looked at me and laughed.

"What?" I asked almost grouchy.

"You're always so forgetful and grumpy when you're extremely tired."

"I can't help it." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Rehearsals are at 5." I nodded. Good this means I still have 5 hours. I pushed myself off the couch and walked into the kitchen. Harry and Addison were both at the table talking. I sat down and laid my head on the table.

"Tired much?" Harry asked and they laughed.

"Harryyyyy." I whined.

"What do you want?" He asked sighing and standing up.

"A sandwich." He nodded and began going through the cabinets.

"I'm totally team Narry." Addison spoke. Harry laughed and winked at me handing me my food. I shook my head laughing and took a bite.

"Thes is amozinnga." I spoke with my mouth full.

"Did you get any of that?" Harry leaned in asking Addison.

"Yeah he said thhs is ammoing." They both laughed. I swallowed my food.

"Make fun all you want I'm in heaven." We all laughed. Liam came walking in the kitchen and sat next to me.