Chatper 15

Addison's P.O.V

"So much for being our mighty protectors." Sophia leaned over whispering in my ear. We were the only two left awake. I laughed and Niall stirred in his sleep on my lap. His head laid gently on me as his legs took up the rest of the couch. Soft snores came from is parted lips.

"Every hero needs his beauty sleep." I answered causing her to giggle. "And plus that movie wasn't too terrifying."

"For you maybe." We giggled before she shortly woke Liam and they went to Liam's bunk. I turned off the tv and silence over came the bus. Harry and Louis eventually woke and went to their own bunks leaving me and Niall. The bus was dark except a street light that gave a soft glow through the crack in the curtains. It shined against Niall's face and I took in his features. He was truly something beautiful.

I ran my fingers through his messy hair. His arms wrapped around me and he buried his face in my stomach. He pulled me so I was laying down next to him.

"How long have I been asleep?" He asked in a raspy voice.

"Since the movie begun." I mumbled he let out a small breathy laugh and lifted his face to meet mine. He looked me in the eyes before connecting our lips. It was soft and sweet yet filled with emotion and belonging. I smiled into the kiss and we separated.

"Come on. I wanna take you somewhere." He sat up and reached his hand out to me.

"But it's 2 in the morning and you were just passed out." I responded.

"Oh come on live in the moment."

"I live in the moment all the time." I said matter of factly.

"Sure you do." He laughed rolling his eyes.

"I do too!" I responded crossing my arms.

"Then come on princess."

"Fine." I put my hand in his and he pulled me off the couch. We slipped our shoes on and he grabbed a set of keys.

"We gotta be quiet." Niall whispered opening the bus door. I nodded and followed behind him. Niall pressed the keys unlock button and a black SUV beeped. We walked over to the car and got in.

"Who's car is this?" I asked as he started the engine. He looked over at me and shrugged.

"Niall!" I said hitting his arm playfully.

"I thought we were living in the moment?" He smirked pulling out and driving away from the bus. I huffed and buckled my seatbelt.

"So where are we going Mr.horan?" I asked looking around having no idea where we were.

"That is a surprise Ms. Lockwood." He mocked and we both laughed.

"Maybe I don't like surprises." I challenged.

"You'll like this one." The rest of the car ride was spent in a comfortable silence. About an hour later Niall stopped the car and turned off the engine.

"Where are we?" I asked looking around and realizing we were in the middle of nowhere.

"Come on." He got out of the car so I followed him. He walked up behind me and covered my eyes with his hands.

"Like I said it's a surprise." He laughed and began leading me to wherever it was we were going.

"Ow Niall you just stepped on the back of my foot." I groaned.

"It's hard to walk like this!" He defended. Then he stepped on the back of my shoe again causing me to fall forwards. He tried to catch me but tripped himself and landed on top of me. We both groaned and began laughing.