Chapter 20

Niall's P.O.V

I pulled my car into the hotel parking lot. We were staying here for one more night before we all go back to our homes. I looked over at Addi and she was asleep leaning against the window. I smiled to myself and hoped out.

Opening the passenger door I carefully scooped her into my arms and walked inside. Once I reached our room I lay her down on the bed and covered her with blankets.

"I love you so much Addi..." I whispered and brushed her hair behind her ear. "I promise I'll make up to you what he couldn't." With that I took off my shirt and pants and climbed into the bed and pulled her into my chest.

Addison's P.O.V

"I love you so much Addi..." Niall said as he ran his fingers through my hair. I was barely awake but enough to hear his voice. "I promise I'll make up to you what he couldn't." He continued. My heart melted at his words. I don't deserve him. Moments later I felt his arms pull me into his chest.

*the next morning*

I slowly opened my eyes and let them adjust to the light. Niall's head was on my chest and his arm was wrapped around my stomach. I couldn't help but ran my hands through his hair. He moved in his sleep and I heard his raspy morning voice.

"Good morning princess." He then lifted his head and left a small peck on my lips.

"Good morning." I replied.

"How are you feeling today?" He asked rubbing his eyes. I sat there and stared at him, taking in all his beauty.

"A lot better. Just got worked up last night you know?" I replied looking down at my hands.

"I know baby." He smiled at me and suddenly filled with excitement.

"What?" I asked laughing.

"Today's the day you move in with me." He said and his eyes shined with something I've never seen before.

"You still sure you want me to live with you? I'm a mess." I asked and laughed to lighten up my words.

"Never been more sure." He got off the bed and got dressed. "I'll go get us breakfast." And with that he left the room. I decided to take a shower and get myself ready for the day.

I peeled  off my clothes and stepped into the shower. The hot water ran down my body and instantly calmed my muscles. I washed my hair with my coconut shampoo and continued to wash my body. After I was I done I got out to get dressed. Today I decided to be comfortable and I chose a pair of black leggings, an oversized t-shirt, and some sandals. Then I curled my hair in soft waves and applied a small amount of makeup.

Walking out of the bathroom I was met with a smiling Niall waiting on the bed with sunflowers in his hands.

"I saw these on the way back and I know they were your favorite." He smiled and held them out to me. My heart filled with warmth as I grabbed them from his hands. "Let's eat and then we'll head home." He mumbled as he shoved food in his mouth. I laughed and did the same.

_____________
Hey guys I'm sorry this one is so short but it's just a little something to get me back into the swing of things! The next chapter will be full length! Please comment and vote ❤️