Chapter 8

Nialls P.O.V

I wake up and realize I feel asleep with Addison once again. I smiled to myself I pushed off the bed avoiding to wake her up. Her hair was covering her face and without thinking I tucked it behind her ear. She stirred in her sleep before resting. When she's sleeping she looks so relaxed, like she has no worries, no problems.

I made my way downstairs to find I'm the only one up. Walking into the kitchen I immediately go through the cupboards. I might as well make breakfast for everyone. I decided on pancakes and bacon. I got all the ingredients and started making the batter.

"First day here and you're already raiding the poor girls kitchen." I jumped which made me drop the bowel of batter on the ground. I quickly picked it up, lucky without any of it spilling. I turned around and saw a laughing Liam.

"You scared the shit out of me Liam." I said half laughing.

"Sorry lad. So whatcha making?" He asked.

"Well I was making pancakes and bacon for everyone, but someone just lost their serving." I said smirking which made lain put his hand over his heart acting fake hurt.

"Since you're the one making it there won't be any left for anyone anyway." He adds.

"Haha. Funny." We continued talking until Harry and Louis eventually came downstairs joining the conversation. Once the food was done I put it on the table and everyone dished up.

"I'm gonna go wake up Addison." I said heading for the stairs. I made my way to her room and gently opened the door. She was already awake and sat by her window looking out. She turned her head and looked up at me. She had bags under her eyes and she looked emotionally drained.

"I'm sorry I didn't know you were awake, I would've knocked."

"It's alright." Her voice was weak but she gave me a small smile which I returned.

"I made breakfast for everyone...if you're hungry?" I said walking over to her.

"Sure." I held out my hand and she placed her small cold one in mine and I helped her up.

"Man you're freezing." I said with a shiver and she let out a small laugh. I lead her downstairs to the table with the boys.

"Hey Addison!" Liam, Louis, and Harry said in unison. 

"Hey." She smiled and sat down in the empty chair between me and Harry.

"You really made these?" Lou asked pointing towards the pancakes. I nodded slowly and he laughed. "They're actually good!" Everyone laughed and nodded in agreement.

"Actually? What you were expecting to be bad?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah." Louis said bluntly.

"Pshhh I'm the king of food Lou, you should know better." I said faking hurt. Addison let out a laugh next to me  which made me smile. It's nice to hear her laugh.

"Aren't you guys supposed to be out touring or something?" Addison suddenly spoke up.

"You already tired of us?" Harry asked nudging her in the arm.

"What? No! I was just think about it. I don't want to hold you guys here away from your fans." She said with a hint of guilt.

"No no no don't worry about that love you're not." Liam answered. "After the accident we obviously took a break. So they rescheduled the concerts we would miss. Our next show isn't for another couple weeks." He added

"We want to be here." I finished and wrapped my arm around her shoulder. She smiled and nodded her head.

"Here I'll clean up." Addison said while standing up.

"I can do it! I made the mess." I said quickly grabbing the plates that were in her arms.

"Niall it's fine I'll do it." She giggled grabbing the rest of the boys plates.

"Fine then I'll help you." I said walking towards the kitchen while she followed behind me.

"I'll wash and you dry?" She asked placing the dishes in the sink. I nodded and she began washing one of the plates.

"So how ya feeling?" I asked grabbing the plate from her small hands, drying it, and placing it back in the cupboard.

"I'll be fine... Just right now I'm not used to it yet." She responded and I nodded letting her know I was listening. "I'm not looking forward to the funeral."

"I'll be right next to you the whole time alright? So will the lads. You don't have to go through it alone." I responded drying off another plate. She looked up at me and gave me a weird look.

"What." I asked slightly nervous.

"I don't get it." She said softly turning back to the sink.

"Get what?" I asked confused.

"Why you guys are here. Like we've only known each other for what? Like a little over a couple weeks. I don't understand why you guys would want to spend time with a girl you just met and especially going to a funeral with her." I put the plate in the cupboard and looked back at her.

"Because you're not just 'some girl' you're funny, and smart, and extremely strong. In all honesty I feel like I've known you for years. The lads feel the same. And plus you're pretty cute." Once those words left my mouth I immediately blushed realizing what I said. She turned red herself and dropped a plate in the soapy water making it splash all over me. I wiped the water off that was over my face and I looked up to see her eyes wide and her mouth wide open.

"Niall I'm sorry I didn't mea-" I cut her off by grabbing the bottle of dish soap and squirting her in the face. She screamed in shock and wiped her eyes. I couldn't hold in the laughter.

"I can't believe you!" She laughed grabbing the hose from the sink and spraying me.

"Hey!" I screamed trying to dodge the water. I grabbed the first object I saw which was the box of the dry pancake mix. I opened it and poured it over her. The powder stuck to every inch of her body. By now I was rolling on the floor holding my stomach from laughing so hard.

"You want a hug?" She taunted walking closer to me.

"Don't you dare." I protested trying to get up but slipping on the soap and falling back down. Addison laughed and ran over to me.

"No!" I said as she jumped on top of me and soon covered me in power. We were both in fits of laughter until a voice broke through.

"What the hell happened in here?" Liam asked in the doorway looking amused. Harry and Louis soon popped up behind him laughing at what was in front of them.

"She started it." I said raising my hands pointing at Addison. She looked at me and punched me in the arm.

"It was an accident!" She laughed. We both got up and looked around.

"Well great look at what we have to clean now." I said and she laughed. I think this was the first time I've seen her this happy in a couple days. And I can't help but think it was because of me.

----------------
Please stick with me guys on this story! I'm trying my hardest haha. Please please please comment and tell me what y'all think? And vote/ follow ❤️ it would mean a lot to me 😚