Chapter 4

Niall's P.O.V

I walked over to my hospital bed and sat down while Louis kept his eyes on me.

"What lou?" I asked staring back.

"Come on niall, you walk in here all smiley and happy looking. Who is she?" I raise my eyebrow.

"So just because I have a smile on my face means there's a girl? Because I thought apparently to everyone else that I laugh and smile at everything." I asked and Louis laughed.

"Yes. What's her name." Lou said smirking.

"....Addison." I said looking away and smiling.

"Awe is little nialler blushing??"

"No!" I said laughing.

"So how did it happen?" He continued.

"We met in the elevator going to the cafeteria. We ended up eating lunch together and talked the whole time. She didn't even care about me being famous she just treated me like anyone else and I love that. I'm telling you she's amazing. Funny, and sweet, she's down to earth, and that smile. Lou her smile is absolutely beautiful."

"Sounds like you really like her niall, I'm happy for you." Lou smiled and I returned it. "Also the nurse said we'll likely be here for another week or so."

"I'm actually fine with that. Gives me more time to know Addison." I replied.

"I want to meet her then and I know the lads will too." I nodded my head and rested against my pillows.

I pull out my phone logging onto Twitter. I scroll through my mentions and most of them are 'get well' tweets from fans. I reply to a couple and smile at their reactions. Wanting to tell people about Addison I decided to tweet. "@NiallOfficial: Had a great lunch today with a new friend !"

Addison's P.O.V

I walk down the hall and into my mothers room. She's still laying there unconscious. I sigh and take a seat in a chair next to her bed.

I pull out my phone and saw Niall's tweet. "@NiallOfficial: Had a great lunch today with a new friend !" I smiled and retweeted it.

I'm still surprised that I met him, but he was so down to earth it didn't even feel like I was talking with someone famous. I can tell I'm gonna fall hard for him, but once he's out of the hospital he'll go back to his own life and will most likely forget about me. But I will never forget the way he made me felt. He made me laugh the hardest I have in a while and it felt good. I see why my little sister liked him.

I locked my phone and put it down on the table next to me. Looking back at my mom I felt the pain come back. She was pale, she looked fragile, almost lifeless. I grabbed her cold hand and put it in mine.

"Please don't go mom....you can't leave me, not yet." A tear slipped from my eye as she remanded still, the only movement coming from her breath.

--------------------------
Hey guys sorry that it's short. But I hope that you enjoyed it. You finally get Addison's point of view :-) please comment, vote, or follow. It would mean a lot. I'll try to update more often from now on this week was just a little busy for me!
-lovely_niall_horan