Chapter 27

The wind began to howl on the break of dawn. Animal like rabbits or small critters began to run as well as to hide. Wolves in groups from many directions came to a specific area that held the birth of the first born child of the Alpha and Luna. From packs all around were excited to meet the future Alpha or Luna. They then transformed into their human forms and bowed down as the Alpha and Luna came by with their child. A wind blows towards the couple and the child, giving the pack a sign that the child is the rightful ruler of the pack. The Alpha and Luna began to smile and held the child up to the pack. The pack members transformed into wolves and bowed down as respect and loyalty. Then there were howls from the wolves.
"I present you, the future Luna of the pack."
The wolves howl again as well at the Alpha and Luna of the pack.
~
"Papa, story?"
A 2 year old girl said to her father. Her father looks at her with a smile, while holding his wife's hands.
"Sure dear. Here's a story that was told by generations."
The little girl has beautiful brown hair, which she inherited from her mother. Her brown eyes had always been the biggest part that attracts people. Her eyes began to shine, knowing that is a very interesting story. Her father saw her expression and began to chuckle.
"Many decades, there has been creatures that lurked the earth's forest. And that are the wolves. Not just any wolves but werewolves. In every pack, there's an Alpha and his Luna. They have rules but they also have freedom."
The little girl sat up with curiosity.
"Free...dom?"
"Yes. Freedom. Legend says that the first born of the Alpha and Luna, is next in line as well to carry on the gift."
"Me...Luna?"
The little girl said in choppy words as well pointing at herself. Her father and mother look at each other. Then they laugh and ruffles his daughter's hair.
"It's just a story. Now time for bed."
"Yes papa."
The little girl had a good childhood. Her parents always with her. She couldn't ask anything more that will make her happy.
~
Then a new addition came to her family a year later. A baby sister.
"Sweetie, come say hi to your sister."
"You are now a big sister."
"Yes."
Said the little girl with a smile. Her family began to have a good time. The baby began to enjoy the presence of her big sister. The time being was wonderful for the family, but that had ended too soon. A noise disturbs the household of the family causing the parents to wake up in surprise.
"Adgar, someone's at our house."
"I know Idun, but this one is different."
"How?"
"He's an outsider."
The wife, Idun, then gasp.
"You don't mean-"
"Well is it isn't the Alpha and the Luna themselves."
They turn around to see a teenager with chestnut color hair.
"Hans, what are you doing here?"
The husband, Adgar, said placing himself before Idun.
"I came to for fill my mother's wish. I was suppose to be the one to take over not the runt she adores."
By this, it shocked the couple. How can she have another if his brother left.
"Your mother and my brother who's your father had betrayed the pack. Now leave. Before it gets worse."
Hans began to laugh. His laugh sounds like a maniac. His eyes went red and fangs began to form.
"It just got started."
At the girl's room, she was sleeping peaceful with her sister. By the noise that was cause downstairs, it woken up the daughter. She made a pouch in order to carry her baby sister. As she finished the little task, she began to walk to the living room. She stopped when she saw her parents on the floor. She then gasp causing Hans turn around.
"Mother mention a daughter not two."
She began to back away.
"Elsa, go,"
Adgar said. Idun began to stand up and rush to her daughters. She push them out the house.
"Elsa, dear, take care of Anna. We will find you two when this is done."
Idun said, crouching down. She gave them a hug and a kiss. The door flung open to reveal Hans, covered in blood. Idun gasp and tears began to fall.
"Elsa, go, now!"
Elsa began to run as well as cry. She turned back to see her mother being pulled back into her once calm home. Elsa holds her sister in a grip in order to run. She hid in a corner, knowing that she will later be found.
~
An hour passed and there was no sign of her parents. Rain began to pour down on the girls. Elsa maintains her sister dry while she gets wet. Anna woke up and Elsa began to cry again.
"I'll...protect...you...Anna."
Elsa said while hug her sister. A lady passed by and notice the girls.
"Sweetie, where are your parents?"
She said while covering Elsa and Anna with the umbrella.
"Dead."
"Oh no."
The lady said while covering her mouth. She then bend down and looked at her with a smile.
"Come with me. I'll take care of both of you ."
Since that day, Elsa was affected the most. The lady, Toothiana, took both girls as her own. Everything started to go back to normal. Or so they thought.
"Elsa!"
Little 5 year old Anna said, waking up her sister.
"Wake up, wake up, wake up!"
She said while shaking her sister up.
"Go back to sleep."
Elsa said with a yawn. She was now 8 years old.
"I can't. The sky's awake, so I'm awake, so we have to play!"
She said as she bounced on her older sister's bed. Elsa didn't budge and continued to sleep. Anna then looked outside and saw snow. She went over to her sister's ear.
"Do you want to build a snowman?"
That cause Elsa to wake up. Both girls started to go outside. Once outside, Anna grabbed a snowball and threw it to Elsa, causing a snowball fight. Elsa then began to chase Anna with a snowball. Then there was a scream causing Elsa to drop it. Anna was being taken by a stranger. Elsa reacted by lunging towards the man, causing him to let Anna go. Her eyes gave a shade of electric blue. Anna hid behind a tree. Elsa's hair starting to get lighter. Claws began to emerge as well as her teeth and ears. The man watch in horror as he watch the scene on top of him. Elsa let out a growl.
"Don't."
She rose her hand up.
"Take."
She began to scratch the man. He began to beg for mercy.
"My sister."
She began to show her teeth.
"Ever again."
With that, she tear the man in bits. The arms were teared off as well as his leg. The crimson color stains the white snow as well as Elsa's new hair color. Screams of mercy and pain were heard that cause Anna to coward. Then the screams stops as well as the tearing sounds. Internal organs were piled up on either side of the man's body. The heart was on Elsa's hand. She was covered in blood.
"Elsa?"
Anna called out. She began to out merged from the tree. Elsa turned around and saw her sister. In shock, she dropped the heart, and fall on her knees. She returns back to normal, yet her eyes were in the phase as well as her hands. Anna went towards her sister to hug her for comfort. Elsa then moved herself away.
"No. Stay away. I don't want to hurt you."
Elsa said with tears in her eyes.