Chapter 3

Elsa

Oh no nonono. Why did he had to be there. Now Jack saw and he will tell his friends about it. Ugh why does stuff always happen to me. I felt my bed sink due to me being panic.

"Elsa may I come in?"

Oh no it's Anna. I began to relax, feeling the bed go back to normal.

"You may"

Anna came in and notice my window. She went towards it.

"Don't open it"

I said to her. She looks at me with a worried expression.

"But-"

"I said don't open it,"

Anna flinched a little. She pulled her hand away from the curtains.

"Sorry Elsa,"

I can't control myself, the past is starting to come back. Anna quickly comes to hug me. She began to run my back in a circular motion. I sighed as she started to whisper things whenever that happens.

"um Elsa how's you and Jack?"

She still think that Jack and I are still friends. My eyes started to change into the color when she mention him.

"don't mention him."

Anna

I don't understand but I saw her eyes go into the silver royal blue color. I think she hates him.

"what's wrong? Did something happen between you and Ja-"

"Anna,"

Elsa looked away and she began.

"Jack and I... are no longer friends."

"how? You guys were so-"

Elsa looked at me and she began to growl

"I said what I said."

I looked at her. She then sighed.

"Now go to your room please, I want to be left alone."

"yes Elsa."

She isn't telling me something. I have to figure it out. As I walked down the hall, the orphans or should I say the lost kids, that me and Elsa saved, surrounded me. I think there's trouble downstairs. Then a figure of someone appeared. I grabbed my bat and went toward it. I hit it's leg and heard a familiar voice. It was Jack.

"why are you here?"

He turn around and I saw some books in his hands.

"I'm here to give Elsa her books."

I pointed to her room so Jack can go. He left. I looked outside and saw the sky began to go dark.

Shit

Jack

I went up to the room Elsa's sister pointed. I saw the snowflake door and I knock on the door. No reply. I enter the room.

"Hey Els-"

And I saw Elsa chained up. Claw marks on the wall surrounding her as she began to pant.

"Elsa?" I said and she looked up.

Her eyes were in that unique color...

"Run" She whispers.

She stands up and began to pull on the chains. She roars with anger. I dropped the books and ran out of her room, leaving Elsa clawing the door behind me. Anna saw me running down the stairs.

"Jack what happen?"

She asked.

"Nothing, thanks for letting me leave her stuff."

With that I left.

~Jack's house~

I was panting. I went to my room and locked the door. I still have that image of her. Especially her eyes. What cause her to be like this. Fuck. I need to know.

A/N

Hello my people

So what do you think? I know it might be a boring chapter. I need ideas for the next chapter.

So far Jack was about to figure out Elsa's secret. Should I make Jack to be the same as her? Well first of all, I will be busy doing a chapter on the big five at Hogwarts that Elsa is stuck in a room alone with Jack, but good thing it's spring break for her and the gang.

Second, I hope you enjoy this story and my other story.

Well bye I'll update soon

~wolfie130~❄️