Chapter 2

Elsa

No this can't happen right now.

"Conceal don't feel. Conceal,don't feel."

I saw my hand and the long nails are gone. That was close. I checked my arm and it was healed. Then I heard someone knock on the door.

Jack

I want to know what is going on. I went and knock at the door. Elsa open the door.

"hi Elsa."

Then a guy appeared and he looks like he's going to strangle me.

"Is this guy bothering you?" he said as he looks at me angrily.

I gulped even though I didn't show any fear.

"No, Bunny you can go back to what you were doing.."
It had later left and Elsa looked at me.

"Go away Jack."

And she close the door in my face. Great. I felt a tug on my pants and saw a boy.

"Come back,please."

And he went back. I think I won't like tomorrow.

~next day~

I woke up and put on my favorite blue hoodie. I was greeted by my sister Emma and my brother Sam. I went downstairs, grab an apple, and went for the bus. The bus arrive and girls kept asking me to sit with them. Seriously, they look like clowns when they cake up their faces. I saw Hiccup and the gang and at the other side I saw Elsa. Her face as always emotionless. She looked at me and back at the window. I went to the big four and Hiccup as always reads a book about dragons. Such a bookworm. Merida plays in her phone and Punzie always stares at me...Creepy.

Elsa

This bus ride is long. I went to my first class that is Broadway 101. As my luck continues Jack and Rapunzel are in my class. Then Rapunzal walked up and as always she sticks her leg out, cause to trip making my books to fall. Then the teacher, Mrs.  Meddles came in.

"Class there will be a play and it's called little red riding hood. But I made it my own and there will not be any auditions because I chose people already."

She handed the scrips and mine was lasted. Well I going to play little red riding hood. I wonder who is the big bad wolf.

~after class~

It was lunch time and I went to my locker and began to feel relaxed. The next thing I knew my back hurts. I looked up and it was Rapunzal and Jack.

"Well hello nerd," she said with a smirk on her face.

"What do you want?" I spoke to them.

"We want you to do our homework." The jerk himself said.

"and what if I don't?" With a tone of annoyance.

Rapunzel slapped me across my face, hard. I'm guessing she left a hand print on it.

"you know the consequences."

That.

Fucking.

Bitch.

"Fine I'll do it." I said to them.

Then I muttered under my breath,

"fuckers,"

Glad they didn't heard that since they left. I was now alone in the halls in this hell hole.

~After school ~

School is over, so everyone that was still in school were in a club and others left in a hurry. I went to my locker and grab my books, Rapunzal's books, and Jack's books. I was about to leave until somebody pin me to the lockers.

"Hey nerd," the devil said as he leans against the set of lockers beside mine.

"What do you want?"
I looked up and saw them.

"I'm already doing your assignments." I said with a little hint of anger.

"We're bored so we want to play with our toy."

Before the kick, I saw the window. Outside, stands a person I hates, but then disappeared. Jack and Rapunzal dropped my books and began to beat me. She left and Jack was still beating me.

Jack

I was about to punch her but she hold my fist. Elsa was trembling and I saw her eyes. It was a shade of electric royal blue. I began to back away but Elsa caught me. She pulled me close to her and began to growl.

"Elsa let me go" I yelp, struggling out from her grip.

Elsa lets out a monster growl, but it looks like she realize what she is doing. Elsa lets go of me and ran down the hall, and went to the woods. I looked at the window and watch run to the woods.

'I have to find out about this'

I thought as I began to chase her down.