Chapter 5

Jack

I woke up with a headache.

Why though?

And what the hell just happen.

It's the middle of the night and I saw Elsa but different. Maybe it's just a hallucination. As usual I wake up and go to school. I went to the kitchen and saw my father. He cares for me and my siblings that he prepared lunch for us. Once I packed my prepared lunch, I walked out toward the bus stop. I usually get rides from Punzie, but her parents took her keys to the car lately. I waited for the bus and a set of hands covered my eyes. I turned around and it was Emma and Sam. They said goodbye and went off to school. The bus arrived. I went and search for the gang but they weren't there. I saw Elsa, sleeping while listening to her music. I went and sat down not making any movements to wake her up. She looks so peaceful. She was hearing classical music since her volume is loud. Then she open her eyes and it was silver royal blue. That almost scared the crap out of me.

"Why are you sitting next to me? Are you here to make fun of me again?"

She said with a tone. Elsa never took her eyes off the window.

"What? I can't be friendly being with you. C'mon?"

"You're just messing with me right now."

She said looking out the window. I scoffed.

"What did I ever do to you?"

She looked at me with disbelief.

"Don't act too innocent you know what you did"

"I don't know what you're talking about,"

I said.  She then scoffed then looked away. The bus stopped and Elsa went running inside the school. I don't understand what's wrong.

~at the halls~

Elsa walked down the hall toward the auditorium for the play. She arrived and Mrs. Meddles gave her the costume.

"Okay class get in your costumes"

~5 minutes later~

"All right class places please."

Elsa went next to the big bad wolf.

"Hi you must be the big bad wolf,"

She didn't know who is the big bad wolf. So that person turned around and it was Jack.

"Hi Elsa."

"Jack?"

"no more let's start!"

Mrs. Meddles said. The rehearsal started.

~few minutes later~

"Now at the end the big bad wolf turns into a handsome prince, both of them share true love's kiss and they live happily ever after."

Mrs. Meddles said with glee. Elsa looks at Jack. She began to feel nauseous, maybe feeling disgust that she's going to have to kiss her bully.

"But why him."

She whispered. Elsa and Jack began to play out the role. Jack began to close into her. Elsa then ran out of the auditorium.

"Cut! Jack, can you go get the lead actress in here so it can be perfect."

Jack nodded and followed where Elsa went. Elsa happened to run into the janitors closet. Jack managed to track her down. He saw Elsa enter the closet so he enter and see Elsa in a corner. She was just sitting there.

"Elsa?"

Elsa stand up and began to leave but Jack block her.

"Move Frost!"