Chapter 30

Jack
"It is time for you to step up to take your place in the family.... just like your "father"."

Somehow, it felt a bit more comfortable. Then there was a rustle in the forest. I separated from her embrace and stand there ready to attack. I had my mother behind me just in case. A girl emerged from the shadows. She had a tan complexion. The girl appeared to have freckles on her face and have a button nose. Her hair is a shade of auburn and it reaches to her hips. The only feature that stood out was her eyes. Her eyes is a shade of a royal violet. Her outfit was a red dress along with black leggings.

"Mother, I'm here,"

Mother then stepped in front of me and gave her a hug.

"Melanie, it's about time, look who I found,"

This girl, "Melanie" got close to me. She gave me the stink eye, but then she began to cross her arms and smirk.

"Huh, the runt grew."

That got me mad but it also got me to remember her.

"I'm not a runt, you bug eyes."

She smirked even more and began to chuckle.

"Welcome back..."
~
"Mavis,"

Adgar said as he began to build a plan at a main table. Mavis began to walk towards the Alpha himself. She shown respect although that she's a vampire.

"Yes, Mr. Arendelle?"

Adgar motioned Mavis to come closer. On the table, it has a map that is clearly of the forest. On the borders shows the town.

"Where exactly did you see her?"

Mavis began to analyze the map and marked the spot.

"Next to the waterfall,"

Adgar then gasped. He then whispered to himself,

"Where my pack is,"

Idun looks in the distance toward her husband. She knew that he's worried about Grace but, she knows that she will be stopped.

"Mom?"

Idun then placed her attention to her eldest daughter, Elsa, a concern expression loomed on her face.

"Yes dear?"

"How come my aunt Rose isn't like us?"

Idun began to sigh and began to draw a picture to the best of her ability.

"Your aunt is my baby sister, but she is not my actual sister. As some humans do, they abandon their young in the forest instead of leaving them in orphanages. I happened to find her under the waxing moon. I was 8 at that time. Your grandmother had a tragic miscarriage that she couldn't bear anymore children, making me the only child, but once I told her about this, she knew that it will give her a chance to be a mother to another child and for that child to feel love from a mother. We didn't expose ourselves until we think she was ready. But with you, Anna is normal. She didn't get what you have."

Elsa sighed that Idun later took noticed.

"Let me guess, Anna found out?"

"It's not that. I didn't know about it. I didn't know that she doesn't have this curse on her. Good thing I had Doctor North to figure that out."

Idun faces her daughter, with a smile.

"North?"

Elsa nodded and smiled. Idun sighed in relief.

"It's been so long since I heard of North. He helped us through the mess. Do you think that he still remembers us?"

Elsa giggled at her mom's question.

"I sure do know that. He talks about you two nonstop, but that was before we finally together again."

Both of them started giggling. Idun then pulled Elsa in for a hug. Elsa accepted her embrace.

"I missed you girls so much. We almost gave up hope, but we didn't. The moon goddess helped us track you down."

Elsa looks up at the new moon and smiles.

Thank you, my moon,

"Idun!"

Idun then looks at her husband and began to walk towards him.

"She was near the waterfall."
Idun gasped causing her hands to spring to her mouth.

"Our wolf pack."

Elsa then looked at her parents.

"Our wolf pack?"

Idun and Adgar look towards their daughter, confused.

"Our pack, Ice moon pack, soon to be yours, is in trouble. She believes that we are there."

Elsa then began to grab her stuff and whistle to every one.

"All right everyone, it's time to help my parents to protect their pack. You know the drill!"

Everyone began to pack and gather their weapons. Idun and Adgar never seen their eldest daughter act like the Luna she will soon become. Elsa looks at them and smiled. She placed her hands on their shoulders.

"Don't worry, we will soon be home and safe."

Elsa began to get her hood up and let herself change. As she stayed as her half wolf mode, she grabbed her parents hands and took them along so they can help as well.

"Elsa?"

Elsa stopped and felt a presence behind her. She saw the person who she knew that they will follow her. She placed hood down and looks at the person with a surprised expression.

"Jack? What are you doing here?"

Jack rub his nape and began to nervously chuckle.

"I may or may not followed your scent,"

Elsa then placed her fingers on the bridge of her nose and sighed.

"Go back home, and watch Anna. I don't want you or her involved with this. After all, today is the last day. All you can say is that I have gone home before everyone woke up."

Elsa turned around and began to place her hood back again. She began to run to the group and began to set commands for everyone. Jack stood there but something is different. Jack's eyes then shown a ruby red shade. Grace began to laugh as she viewed her crystal ball that her friend, Ursula, gave her.

"Good job, my boy. Soon you'll be on course on being Alpha."

Grace begins to laugh, causing Melanie to scoff.

"You do know that if he gets closer to that ratchet girl, he can become alpha by dethroning her."

Melanie said as she began to file her nails to be sharp, sharp enough to be able to cut anyone. Grace gasp and looked toward her daughter. She began to go and gave Melanie a hug.

"That is a wonderful idea! You sure are my favorite daughter and the smartest between you and Hans."

Grace said as she began to caress Melanie's hair. Melanie just sighs and began to relax into her mother's embrace.

"It will get us closer to your father's desire."

Then the crystal ball faded to black and showed a flash of emerald eyes, causing both Grace and Melanie to gasp. It then disappeared and went back to the point of view of Jack. Grace then smirked and began to laugh.

"Well, look what the dog dragged in..."

Melanie looks at her mom as she began to turn into a bat.

"I think it's better to bring him in..."