Chapter 15

It has pass two days since Emma died. Jack watched over Sam and Elsa over Anna. Hans and Pitch are still out there. Jack and Elsa went to school to do their little scene that was due. When they arrived at Broadway 101, Mrs. Meddles was in the class room. She saw Elsa and Jack enter the classroom
"Jack, Elsa good you're here."
They both waved. Then Mrs. Neddles walked towards them with a piece of paper.
"I need you to do something."
Elsa was shocked, but since the assignment is graded, she had to do it anyway.
"What is it, Mrs?
"I want you and Jack to act a kissing scene."
"What?!"
Both Jack and Elsa said. Mrs. Meddles then giggled.
"C'mon. it's going to give you extra credit. It's a scene from the movie, Sleeping Beauty."
"No! Nononononono!"
"Why a kissing scene?"
" I assigned you two as partners if you won't do it Mr.Frost, you will fail the semester."
"Fine I'll do it."
"So, Elsa?"
Elsa looks at Jack and Mrs. Meddles . She sighs and looks up giving her a fake smile.
"Ok I'll do it."
Mrs. Meddles claps her hands.
"Good so get ready."
Later the rest of the class came. Mrs. Meddles went in front of the class.
"Ok class I'll call you up by partners. First is Rapunzal and Eugene, next is Melissa and Andy, later Wendy and Peter. Then Kristoff and Anna, last Jack and Elsa. The rest are going to present tomorrow."
Rapunzal and Eugene went in front of the class. Elsa noticed Rapunzal's hair is at her ankles. Rapunzal stopped and climbed the ladder. Eugene was ready.
"Rapunzal, Rapunzal, let down your hair."
"Yes my prince."
Rapunzal let her long blonde hair from where she is. Her hair almost touched the ground. Elsa saw the hair grow and Eugene started to climb. As Eugene climbed Rapunzal's hair continued to grow. Eugene made it to the top and received a kiss from Rapunzal.
"Good Mr.Rider and Ms.Corona. You both receive A's."
Rapunzal and Eugene went back to their seats.

-2 hours later-

It was Jack and Elsa's turn.
"Elsa, Jack, you're next."
Mrs. Meddles cleared the table and let Elsa lie down. Jack was on the side, looked at Elsa. He never got the chance to see her features. Her lips being so plump and a small button nose. She had freckles dusted very lightly along on her nose. She looks peaceful. He then began to lean in. Elsa with her eyes close couldn't see what's happening until she felt something on her lips. She opened one eye and saw Jack kissing her. Then he pulled away and Elsa open both of her eyes.
"Good Mr.Frost and Ms.Arrendelle. You both get A+. Class dismissed."
Everybody went out of the class. Elsa looked at the time and saw it was lunch time. Elsa headed toward the door.
"Elsa where are you going."
"Lunch."
Elsa said as she walked out, and wiping her lips. Jack, too, went to lunch.

-at the cafeteria-

Elsa sat in the dark part of the cafeteria. Then someone tapped her shoulder. She then began to growl. She saw her one and only friend, Mavis.
"Mavis don't do that."
"Well sorry my friend."
She said with a snicker
"How's you and Eugene?"
"Oh forget him. I'm with Johnny stein. He treated me like a queen. But that's not important. "
"What's wrong."
"Your cousin is kidnapped."
She said in a whisper.
"Rapunzal who."
"Two hints: people who has their name with the letter P and H."
She said while holding up two fingers.
"Hans and Pitch."
"Ding, ding, ding"
She said as she tapped her nose.
"But you know what happens, my secret will be revealed."
"I know but she's your cousin-"
"Who bullied me."
Then the bell rang. Time to go home. Elsa looked at Mavis.
"She's at the abandoned house where Jack's sister died."
"Wait-"
But Mavis disappeared. Elsa went home with Anna.
"So Elsa how was that kiss Jack gave you?"
Elsa's face began to burn out of anger.
"Nasty besides it was an assignment."
They arrived at their home. Elsa went toward her room.
"Ugh why is he after me and my family."
She said, while getting ready. She heard a knock on the door. She groan for a bit and turn towards the door .
"Go away, Anna."
Then she heard another knock on her door along with a voice.
"I'm not Anna, it's Jack."
She grunted when she heard his voice.
"Go away."
She heard footsteps go away from the door. Elsa packed her important stuff. She left a note for Anna. She went outside toward the abandoned house that Emma was in. She entered the house and heard muffles.
"mffpkrdel."
The noise was not that audible.
"Hello?"
Again the sound did a noise but much more louder.
"himmfllen!"
Elsa follows the sound until she found Punzie. Elsa ran to her and removed the handkerchief off her mouth.
"Elsa good you're here."
Elsa began to look at her with a worried expression.
" How did this happen."
Elsa said as she began to find the chains.
"Well it's a long story but for now can you get me out of here."
Elsa saw claws on her hand so she had an opportunity to unlock the chains. Then there were some laughs.
"Leaving so soon"
"Why don't you stay the party just started."
"Show yourselves!"
Out of the shadows came Hans and Pitch. Rapunzal began to whimper.
"Well Elsa you came to help her."
Hans said as he held Rapunzal's face.
"Yes. she bullied you and beat you up. She followed your every move until she finds an opening to torment you."
Pitch said as he dust off some black sand.
"Why would you help her even what she did to you?"
Hans said with a chuckle. Elsa's eyes flicks.
"She's my cousin. I put my family first before me."
Elsa went and attack Hans. She punch him as well as leaving scars. She began to get Pitch but Rapunzal managed to tie him up with her hair. Elsa began to change. She got Pitch and set him next to Hans on the ground.
"Mess with my family or you'll be next in my menu. Now go."
Pitch and Hans left.
"We'll be back."
Said the whisper of Pitch as he disappeared. Elsa kept panting, trying to calm herself down. And it worked. Rapunzal then fell to her knees. Elsa looked at Rapunzal who was shocked.
"Is this why you don't show any emotions?"
"Yes. And there is something about you."
Rapunzal went closer to Elsa.
"Yes what is it?"
"Have you notice how your hair grows every minute?"
"Yes."
"You have healing powers. Just by touching a wound of someone or yourself it heals but you have to sing a special song."
"Oh."
Then there was a silence for a while until Rapunzal broke it.
"I want to say sorry about everything I did. "
"I forgive you, because like my mom said forgive family even if it's your fault. Now come on let's get out of here."
Elsa and Rapunzal left out of the house.
"Do you know where to go?"
She said, looking at Elsa.
"Yes. Now we're here."
Elsa said goodbye to Rapunzal and went toward the forest. As Rapunzal was still standing there, she thought to herself.
She's not that bad.

A/N

Hello my pups.

Wolfie here. Here's the chapter.

I couldn't update because of school and homework but since I don't have homework in the weekends tadaa

Update soon.

Wolfie out.❄️