Chapter 12

Elsa

Finally I escape from that closet. As my luck continues, Hans was there. But not alone.
"Hans,"
Hans began to chuckle.
"Well Elsa how's my little dog."
I then growl.
"Shut up!"
"how's your boyfriend huh, Elsa?"
I  look at Pitch with a irritated look.
"Jack is not my boyfriend. Why are you here?!"
Hans then placed a finger under my chin.
"We came here to tell you. Watch your back, or your fear will become real."
I moved my head and growls. Then they disappeared. I wanted to let all my anger out. But not this time.
"Conceal, don't feel. Conceal, don't feel."
Then I heard a group of footsteps coming behind me.
"Fuck."
I turn around and saw the big four coming up to me.
"Ok Jack prove it."
I saw Jack come up to me. I looked at the rest of the group and saw Merida and Hiccup with a worry face and Rapunzal with a smirk on her face.
"I'm sorry."
And he punches me in the gut. I fell on the ground. Next he slaps me across the face which left a red mark. He kicked me until someone pulled him. I had bruises and cuts that blood started to flow.
"She had enough! Please stop!"
I heard Merida said. I tried to stand up but pain shot in my legs and arms. I look up to see tears in Jack's eyes.
"Ok that proves it. Let's go."
I began to stand up and was about to attack but I don't want to show the beast inside me. So I walk-well limp- towards my place.
"Toothiana!"
Toothiana came and saw me. She was shocked that I had bruises and cuts. She goes to me and touched one of my wounds
"Gah!"
She looks at me and wrap a arm around as comfort.
"sorry lets put some bandages on your cuts."

~meanwhile~

Hiccup

Today is the day I will ask Merida to be my girlfriend. After Jack beating my friend Elsa, (which Rapunzal and Jack doesn't know) I told Merida to meet me at the park, and she said yes! I am very excited. On the way to the park I saw Astrid coming up to me.
"Hi Astrid."
"Hey Hiccup. Where are you going?"
"I'm meeting Merida at the park."
"Oh Merida. That's great."
She began to clutch her fist.
"Yeah I'm going to ask her something very important."
I didn't realize that Astrid gave me a peck on my lips.
"Bye Hiccup."
I saw Astrid left and I continue to walk. When I arrived there, I saw Merida.
'Ok Hiccup, you can do this.'
I ran towards her and I managed to call out her name.
"Merida!"
Merida turn around and saw me. Next thing I didn't know is I felt a pain shot on my cheek. She punched me. I look at her with tears in her eyes.
"Go with your girlfriend Astrid. You jerk."
And she stormed off out of the park. I began to chase her.
"Merida wait!"
Will this day get any worse.

A/N

Wow that's gotta hurt. Well there's chapter twelve. Here's a shout out for @V_Sparklez for the ideas

Wolfie out. ❄️