Chapter 10

Jack came back to his house after talking with Elsa. He wants to fix that promise. When he arrive home, he notice that his father isn't here.

"Emma! Sam!"

Emma was the first one to greet Jack.

"hi big bro have you seen dad? He didn't came back."

"Yeah where is he?"

Said Sam as he followed after his sister.

"don't worry. He'll be back in the morning."

~Next morning~

Jack

I woke up and yawned. Good thing it's Saturday. I walk toward the door until my phone rang. It was a call from Rapunzal.
"hey Punzie"
"I heard you're hanging out with that dork of my cousin."
"who's your cousin?"
There was a silence on the other side until she sighed.
"Elsa,"
"she's your cousin?"
"yes, it's really embarrassing. Now,Please answer my question."
"no"
I then heard her laugh.
"oh really well prove it on Monday."
The call ended. I have to prove Rap and I still need Elsa's trust.
"Jack!"
My sister Emma called from downstairs.
"yes Emma "
As I went downstairs, couldn't believe my eyes who's there. Elsa.
"Elsa?"
She stood up straight and looked at me with a serious look.
"hello Frost."
She has her hair in her usual bun and she appears to be wearing a dress.
"is she the one you told me every ni-"
I later pulled my sister to the kitchen and came back to the door.
"sorry it's just my little sister is a pain in the neck."
"well if you live with Anna you won't survive a day."
She said as she began to walk towards Emma and giving her a hug.
"so why are you here?"
Elsa looks at him and began to walk out of the house.
"come with me."
I followed her out of the house with my brother and sister. We arrived in an alley.
"what are we doing here?"
"look"
She pointed the alley. I left Sam and Emma with Elsa as I went toward the alley. There was a body that had been shot, stab, and had its bones broken. It was a horrible sight. I then sighed and looked at Elsa.
"it's just a body."
She shook her head.
"look closer."
I did as I was told. I went to the head of the body. It was my dad. I gasped that caused Emma, Sam, and Elsa going towards me.
"dad?"
Emma said as her voice cracked indicating that she will break down soon.
"what happen to him?"
Elsa placed her hand on Sam's shoulder and gave Emma a hug.
"he's in a better place now."
~
We were back at my house. Emma and Sam went to their rooms. And for me, I as well went to talk to Elsa.
"now what?"
She then sighed and gave me a look of sympathy.
"tell them to pack. You guys will live with the orphans in my place."
Out of no where, Elsa hugged me. I was shocked but I hugged back.
"what's with the hug?"
Elsa didn't said anything. I went upstairs and told Sam and Emma to pack. As for I, I went to pack too. Twenty minutes later we were done packing. Elsa was waiting for us.
"where are we going Jack?"
Emma said as she dragged her suitcase down the stairs.
"somewhere."
We followed Elsa to her place. As we entered Anna came running toward Elsa.
"Elsa where were you?"
Anna said as she grabbed Elsa from the shoulders.
"I went to take care of something."
Elsa said as she pointed at us. Anna looked at me and my brother and sister. She wave and went back to her room. Elsa then crouch down to Emma's and Sam's level.
"now what are your names?"
Elsa asked to Emma and Sam.
"Emma"
"Sam"
She then stood up and began to head inside.
"ok so Sam, Emma, Jack follow me.
It was a long walk until Elsa stopped at a room with pink flowers on it.
"Emma this is your room. You are sharing with a girl named Sophie."
Elsa knocked in the door and a little girl with dirty blonde hair came out.
"Hey Sophie meet Emma. She will be your roommate. Emma meet Sophie."
"Hi Sophie."
Emma entered the room with Sophie and said goodnight. Next we went to a door with a race car design.
"Sam this is your room. You are sharing with Jamie, Sophie's brother."
Elsa knocked on the door and a brunette boy came out. It's that boy who tugged me.
"hey Jamie meet Sam. He will be bunking with you. Sam meet Jamie."
"Hi Jamie. Goodnight."
Sam entered the room and went to sleep. The walk towards my room was quiet but at last, we stopped at a blue door with frost designs.
"Frost this is your room. If you need anything, my door is one door down."
"thanks."
Elsa left and went to her door with a snowflake design. She looked at me and tried to give me smile. This is not the shy, nerdy Elsa I knew. She's different. I need to fix every thing and make up everything that happened. As I lied down, I began to think. I need Elsa to be my friend and gain her trust. But I'm not doing it alone.

A/N

Hello wolfie here. I'm sorry for not updating. I was super busy being preparing for school and my new book called highschool life. So today I got to update for this story. So stay tune for the next chapter. Wolfie out. ❄️