Chapter 8

Elsa and Jack stayed in the room. There was an awkward silence between them.

"Elsa?"

"Yes Frost?"

"Why didn't you tell me about your problem?"

Elsa looked at Jack. She then began to scowl.

"it's not your concern."

Elsa stand up and began to leave.

"Where are you going?"

"I need to do some errands."

She left Jack alone but didn't notice about the full moon being bright.

"Toothiana!"

Then a lady in multi colors came to Elsa.

"yes Elsa."

"do you remember, when you found me and Anna, about my first tranformation?"

"yes Elsa why asking?"

"my, uh, 'friend' Jack is going to go in that process."

"oh no."

"what is it Tooth?"

"when it was your first tranformation, you were out of control until Anna hugged you. With the hug it made be control. No matter what don't leave Jack alone when it's a full moon. If you do he won't control the beast in him."

"yes Tooth but why if the hug doesn't work?"

"find another way. I believe in you."

"thanks Tooth"

Elsa ran to the room where Jack is. She enter the room, closed and locked the door.

"Now Jack since it's full moon I will-"

"My jaw hurts"

"well it will hurt for a minute but you have to listen to me. First it's full moon you are going to be in pain and go out of control. I know what to do."

"ahh it hurts"

Jack begins to growl and goes on the ground while his claws appeared. His ears became wolf-like and his eyes changed color. Jack lets out a howl. Elsa then began to take action. Jack saw Elsa and started to attack. Elsa was about to go to him but Jack almost attack her. Elsa went to him and hugged him. Jack struggle free.

The stupid hug didn't work.

She began to think many ways until she thought of something that she will regret. Elsa pulled away from Jack and she kissed him on the cheek. By that Jack calmed down.

"Did you just kiss me on my cheek?"

Before Jack said something else Elsa went out of the room.

A/N

Well I think this is not one of my good chapters but I will update soon